Estimated current price of this Joss

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
I am looking to buy a used Joss in really good shape but I'm thinking the guy wants a bit too much for it so I thought I would ask the experts on here. It is an older Joss and I don't know the model but I have seen the same cue before a few times actually so I know its not rare. Here is a pic of it, just looking to get estimated price value...
 

Attachments

  • joss.jpg
    joss.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 471
used Joss S-P

I am looking to buy a used Joss in really good shape but I'm thinking the guy wants a bit too much for it so I thought I would ask the experts on here. It is an older Joss and I don't know the model but I have seen the same cue before a few times actually so I know its not rare. Here is a pic of it, just looking to get estimated price value...

I get them all day for $125 to $175 depending on shape it in.
 
If it was a Scruggs, et al, maybe.
$125 plus or minus a couple of bucks.
Tell him to take a long hard suck on what ever is handy.
 
Last edited:
Thats what I was thinking, he is trying to tell me that because of its age and still in good shape its worth 550 to 600, I told him he was full of sh*t.

Tell him you'll give him the 600 if he throws in a night with his wife/girlfriend. he's insulting you laying it on that thick you might as well insult him back
 
Great info for this guy...I can get most new production Joss for less than what he is trying to sell that one for!
 
No way, he is either misinformed as to it's value or trying to rip you off. Either way I think $150.00 would be absolute tops for this cue and from the way it looks in the pic probably more like $125.00.
 
I am looking to buy a used Joss in really good shape but I'm thinking the guy wants a bit too much for it so I thought I would ask the experts on here. It is an older Joss and I don't know the model but I have seen the same cue before a few times actually so I know its not rare. Here is a pic of it, just looking to get estimated price value...



Go over to the Wanted/For Sale board and ask some for some offers on a used Joss. They are great cue's and you should get a lot of replies.
 
Im not necassarily looking for a joss cue, I have 3 cues that I love already, but I love the way that one hits. And as far as how it looks, its in perfect shape but then again I didnt go through it with a fine tooth comb so there might be a ding or two. And I think there is more sentimental value to it for him than anything so he is pretty much saying if you really want it that bad this is what its going to be.
 
Back
Top