Every time I order anything from Seybert's...

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
... the correct item arrives in perfect condition, faster than I expected.

Thanks, Seybert's. You've inspired me to do some free advertising for you.

-Andrew

80P

Banned
I second this 100%. Everytime it is perfect. One time I received the wrong product on a large order and Rick told me to keep it and sent me the correct one for free. Awesome customer service

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
I third this :wink: ... when I saw the thread title I was expecting a negative for some reason. They are super reliable. I just placed an order yesterday for some odds and ends and it is already in transit.

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... the correct item arrives in perfect condition, faster than I expected.

Thanks, Seybert's. You've inspired me to do some free advertising for you.

-Andrew

Free advertising, like your so special?
We can all do that..
...I've had some pleasurable experiences with Seyberts too
:thumb up:

seyberts.jpg

sfvpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same here... and, the last 3 times I ordered billiard gloves, they came free of charge. I didn't understand why until I realized since I had purchased a cue case a couple of years ago and I guess I earned some points, which they haven't forgotten - even though I forgot.

The Best!

NK_Sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hate to be the odd one, but I prefer Ozone Billiards. Awesome service and prices are basically the same..... and Ozone has way more reviews on their products. Seybert's products barely have reviews on their site.

mark187

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
V+1 for Seyberts. Honorable mention though to Nielsen's Billiards in Springfield, IL (www.joerackem.com). Great service every time. For any International members of this forum (I currently reside in the UK) they are unbeatable for international postage charges. Delivery is always quick too (I think because they are so close to Chicago where parcels to the UK are delivered from).

Mark

Last edited:

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hate to be the odd one, but I prefer Ozone Billiards. Awesome service and prices are basically the same..... and Ozone has way more reviews on their products. Seybert's products barely have reviews on their site.

That's the beauty of the internet. Reading reviews from multiple websites. My very first order from Sayberts was ordered at 1pm, shipped from Coldwater MI to Fremont OH, and at my door in 23 hours. I was astonished.

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it's great when folks give praise, because all too often we only complain. Now I'm going to do a complete flip, and explain why I've never ordered from Seybert's. The very first time I tried, I had a code that would give me an additional 10% discount. It was a Seybert's coupon. It had not expired, yet the website would not accept it. I called, and they still wouldn't accept it, stating that there was nothing they could do if the website wouldn't accept it. Maybe I just hit them on a bad day, but I believe if you're going to put a discount out there, you should honor it. I still check with their site from time to time, but I've always eventually purchased elsewhere because of this. Sad thing is, I was going to spend over $400 that day. Glad to hear that some other folks are having better experiences with them. Maybe one day i'll do some business with them, you never know.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm 1 for 1 with them thus far and recently placed a much larger more complicated custom type order

again...THUS FAR...lol, love the website, the toll free customer service, the prices and the selection, the customization options, pretty much every damn thing

it's a frickin addictive site for window shopping too

oddly enough, I was browsing the web the other day and saw those awesome Longoni cases elsewhere and was thinking in my head that was about the last awesome thing Seyberts didn't carry and then BAM, they got em now, lol

one suggestion, cheaper shipping for us Canucks, the 5 buck shipping option is awesome but the min spend is kinda steep, even still, for me it just means waiting and saving a bit more to place a larger order no huge del

I know Canucks are cheap asses and selling here is tough, maybe you guys could seek out some cheap seo or banners on some of the local pool sites to boost business?

also, charging us in CAD funds saves us the average 2% conversion fees

let's not forget to pay homage to Hawleys and Billiard warehouse for paving the way too and some of the newer vendors have stepped it up also since Seyberts raised the game

it's the best time ever to purchase pool gear online, I'm enjoying it and taking advantage of the deals and accessibility

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
Seybert's has great customer service and quick shipping. Ozone has a better rewards program, more reviews, and slightly lower prices on a lot of items, but their customer service and speed of shipping is less than Seybert's.

Nothing can be perfect.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can not

I can not speak for the other sights because Seybert's is batting 1000 with me , I can't quit a winner.

BryanBpool

M.T.F.B.
Silver Member
+1

Over the years I have ordered cases, cues, and a dozens of other accessories from seyberts. Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I've only had one instance where the incorrect thing showed up. It was the correct number but the mfg, mess up the production. Seyberts fixed without delay. Went above and beyond to get me fixed up fast.

The real measure of customer service to me is not how a company acts when things go as planned. It's when things get messed up, for what ever reason, that a company shows its true colors. Seyberts is AMAZING at taking care of business!!!

Careyp74

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I third this :wink: ... when I saw the thread title I was expecting a negative for some reason. They are super reliable. I just placed an order yesterday for some odds and ends and it is already in transit.

I know, right? I clicked into the thread ready to defend that class act. Quality and dependability.

NK_Sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seybert's has great customer service and quick shipping. Ozone has a better rewards program, more reviews, and slightly lower prices on a lot of items, but their customer service and speed of shipping is less than Seybert's.

Nothing can be perfect.

Well my friend, if Ozone is known for one thing its definitely "great customer service." I'm speaking first hand because I had a small hiccup when I ordered a cue and a case from them. Both items were instock according to their site, but after the order was complete, I received an email saying the shipping will be delayed because the case was on backorder. I checked back the website throughout the day and saw that the case was still advertised as "instock". I sent them an email and got a response back within half hour from their manager apologising for the inconvenience and saying that they will upgrade my cue case to one of the more expensive ones (roughly $30 more) that they have instock....at no additional charge! I received the order in about 2-3 days after and was very pleased with everything. I buy all my supplies from them. And as you mentioned, they have a better rewards program, more reviews, and slightly lower prices. So how can you go wrong with that? :thumbup:

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well my friend, if Ozone is known for one thing its definitely "great customer service." I'm speaking first hand because I had a small hiccup when I ordered a cue and a case from them. Both items were instock according to their site, but after the order was complete, I received an email saying the shipping will be delayed because the case was on backorder. I checked back the website throughout the day and saw that the case was still advertised as "instock". I sent them an email and got a response back within half hour from their manager apologising for the inconvenience and saying that they will upgrade my cue case to one of the more expensive ones (roughly $30 more) that they have instock....at no additional charge! I received the order in about 2-3 days after and was very pleased with everything. I buy all my supplies from them. And as you mentioned, they have a better rewards program, more reviews, and slightly lower prices. So how can you go wrong with that? :thumbup:

Ozone is great! I ordered a tip from them and when I reviewed it later and gave it an average review...a day later I got a call from Ozone wanting to know why I wasn't satisfied with it and offering me a choice of a different tip. I was stunned at the quick response to my review and the offer they had made. Don't know if they do it for every review but they certainly noticed mine, and it wasn't even all that bad of a review.