F/S: Elephant Ear wrap

hivoltg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What sort of material would you use to wrap and elephant's ear? Why exactly would you want to wrap an elephant's ear? How do you get him (or her) to hold still while you are wrapping the ear?

So many questions go along with this ad, but at least I know where to get the material if I ever run across a brown elephant that needs its ear wrapped:grin:

m79a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It would be nice to see a pic. Of the wrap of course, not the one ear brown elephant.

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Sorry guys ill upload the pix later....it will be only one wrap for one cue...

and Dan the rest of the elephant is in my backyard lol...are you going to play 404 at shooters?

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
lucky me

F/S Elephant ear wrap ...top quality wrap..chocolate brown...$110 shipped :wink:

Hey, Jun.

I am so glad your wrap is not black. I am trying to watch my cue spending, due to another hobby, but a really nice black wrap may have been too much for me to resist.

Best of luck with your sale.
Ryan

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hey, Jun.

I am so glad your wrap is not black. I am trying to watch my cue spending, due to another hobby, but a really nice black wrap may have been too much for me to resist.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan....enjoy the olympic...take care..

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
BTW, I think the beginner is an honest guy to do business with. Ryan, PM sent.

Best regards,
Martin

Hey, Jun.

Ryan

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Sorry guys ill upload the pix later....it will be only one wrap for one cue...

and Dan the rest of the elephant is in my backyard lol...are you going to play 404 at shooters?

Its way too cold to have an elephant in your backyard, I call BS.

I dont think I am going to be at the next 404, Im going to head down to the barbox tournament in London and let someone bust me. ;)

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
BACK on SELL again......as per buyer its not a top quality wrap...oh well...that's not the way i do business here...:grin-square:...

wrap3.jpg

wrap.jpg

wrap2.jpg