F/S: R12 player cue :)

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hello Guys,

Sad to say that i have to let go this cue....2 shafts 12.2mm (im not sure if it has yellow micarta :confused:).....other one is 13mm.....weight 19.5 oz or over...original wrap...some dings and scratches but won't affect your playability to run out the table :) .....i'm only asking for SOLD!!!!!! shipped...international shipping will add depend on how much the shipping cost...

No trade please...unless is a searing or zsamboti :grin-square:

PS. R6 is not included :grin:

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01618.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

Last edited:

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
they're not the old asbestos yellow micarta. it's the paper based micarta. it turns yellow but not as yellow as the asbestos does. i told u this man.

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
they're not the old asbestos yellow micarta. it's the paper based micarta. it turns yellow but not as yellow as the asbestos does. i told u this man.

yeah you told me that but i got another opinion from Paul thornley he said it could be a real micarta :grin:

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
it is real micarta. it's the paper based micarta, not the asbestos based one that people want. i already told u it's micarta.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Actually.......

it is real micarta. it's the paper based micarta, not the asbestos based one that people want. i already told u it's micarta.

People want both, Simon bought it didn't he? The R series with the sharp points(spliced points) and stitched collars are wanted and collected by MANY regardless of the ferrule material ! Actually MICARTA was a cheaper substitute for IVORY FERRULES. Ron <-----Likes Ivory Ferrules