Fake Aramith balls

tjohnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly

This guy has already sold several of these $20 ball sets for upwards of $80...

bcsnave

off the rail
Silver Member
these look like the "premier"

I have a set of the Super pro...but I think Aramith has

the ones in your link appear to be the "entry level premier".

then there is the Aramith "Premium"

Then the "Super Pro"

Then the "Tournament"

Last edited:

tjohnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aramith Premier?

I looked up the Aramith Premier. Not the same font as the ones in the eBay listing. I still think these are fake, but I certainly could be wrong.

bcsnave

off the rail
Silver Member
could be fake..who knows

Did you ask the guy where he got 10 sets from?

Did you ask about the font?

(not that he's gonna' be totally honest...but he might have got them from a pool hall or billiard supply company going out of business)

tjohnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you ask the guy where he got 10 sets from?

Did you ask about the font?

(not that he's gonna' be totally honest...but he might have got them from a pool hall or billiard supply company going out of business)

I did ask about the font. No response. I did not ask where he got them from.

GoBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TJ, these are fake. They look like Cue and case Chinese nylon balls. The box is the same box they use for their second quality balls. Not even 1st quality Chinese balls. LOL

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Funny. I got a couple of boxes of Pool Ball key chains from China for League and customer give aways.

Exact same box design but different size.

bcsnave

off the rail
Silver Member
Aramith makes different balls

Did you know that Aramith makes economy balls

Aramith Screen Printed Pool balls
Aramith screen printed balls are manufactured from durable phenolic resin, however in order to reduce the cost the colours and numbers are printed onto the surface of the ball. Although not as durable as the engraved quality these balls offer good value for domestic use. Perfectly round and balanced with uniform weight and hardness. These phenolic balls last up to five times longer than other balls made from polymers or polyester. Made in Belgium.

Just saying ...I wouldn't buy them off "flea bay"...but hey...I am not the one looking at them..

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did you know that Aramith makes economy balls
If you take the time to look at the listing you will see that the balls offered are the "TV" colors. Aramith does not make an economy set in "TV" colors.

My opinion: the seller is either confused or a lying thief.

bcsnave

off the rail
Silver Member
don't cheap out

Just checking, but I found these balls on eBay. This guy has been selling a bunch of these advertising them as Aramith Premium. But they are not, am I correct? Number font is wrong...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171246100656?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

How often do you buy a set of balls..not very often.....I doubt that an extra $100-$150 bucks is going to make or break you....but.....EVERY TIME you play with a cheap set...you'll kick yourself saying why did I waste the money ...why didn't I spend the extra $100 bucks

GET THE BEST SET NOW...

tjohnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How often do you buy a set of balls..not very often.....I doubt that an extra $100-$150 bucks is going to make or break you....but.....EVERY TIME you play with a cheap set...you'll kick yourself saying why did I waste the money ...why didn't I spend the extra $100 bucks

GET THE BEST SET NOW...

Gosh, I had no intention of buying these balls. I have a nice set already. I just like seeing what's out there and was curious about whether or not these were fake. See my original post, that's all I had asked :)

Last edited: