Famous Female Pool Player in Bikini

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Way to disappoint a lot of people Ken! At least they get a pic of Jenn that is more what they are looking for. That picture is definitely me. I look pretty much the same, just a little bigger in every way. Fatboy, thanks for thinking the sprinkler is too old to be me. I am quite a bit older than most people think. For those wondering the year, I would say I am about two so it has to be 1984. And cleary is right, this is at my parents house, who are my next door neighbors now.

Sorry for the disappointment everyone. That is hopefully the only bikini pic of me that will ever be put out there!

Sarah

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
LOL! :grin-square:

If one were to project an educated guess on this photo, they would realize than when I was a young girl, color photographs -- even color TVs -- did not exist. ::

I think a lot of people might not understand the old Dangerfield joke now.......

"I was raised in a very poor neighborhood.....even the rainbow came in black and white."

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is probably going to get me in trouble or banned but I thought I would post a picture of one of AZ favorites in a bikini.....

WOW, maybe someone will recognize her.....

LOL

Ken

That pic could pass easily for the neighborhood I grew up in, just east of Detroit. All those suburbs look the same.
Of course the sprinkler would have been older for my photo :embarrassed2: