Fight night Hennessee Vs Bart

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't worry the score is 57-45 I just want to point out what time the score was updated to 55-45....2 and a half games played in the last 45 minutes....

Lol what are they playing? One pocket? Prob another bad bet for me in a turtle race

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Don't worry the score is 57-45 I just want to point out what time the score was updated to 55-45....2 and a half games played in the last 45 minutes....

If your name is Bartram, you would say "The game plan is working".

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
This is 10 ball...I'm pretty sure Henny is in a coma...Bartram looks pretty damn good to me. Hitting them in with authority...pocketing about a ball a minute haha. Another quick game in the books. 58-46 Flash Bartram

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Henny too concerned about shape missed an easy 7ball. Bartrum gets out. 58-46. Several ok safes with great rolls made this a loooooong game.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good break by Bartrum. Long shot on 1 ball but likely to get out if he makes it...

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
31 games played in 5.5 hours...playing 10 ball on a standard Diamond. what is a normal pace? I need to know if I'm tripping

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would hardly say Hennessee is playing quick himself. I'm not sure of his usual pace but comments in here seem to imply it's Bartrum only or mainly. I would say that's not the case, at all...

Banks

Banned
31 games played in 5.5 hours...playing 10 ball on a standard Diamond. what is a normal pace? I need to know if I'm tripping

I hope they're only paying the table by the rack. Just under six games an hour? Only if I'm drinking, smoking and taking safety breaks.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
58-48 and a large part of me hope this goes hill hill so I can finish watching before work on the morning

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Bartram wins 4 straight to go up 62-48....he's closing the front door on this thing. Henny not even in his regular seat anymore. Chris is giving no air at all