Final So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour event of 2010 - Nov 13-14th!

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Final Tiger So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour event of the 2010 season @ On Cue Billiards in La Mesa, CA

Sponsored by Tiger Products, Pooldawg and Delta-13

Nov 13-14, 2010

$500 min added guaranteed
Entry fee for tournament is $50
Annual dues are reduced to $10 for any new players!

9-ball double elimination race to 7
Finals are a single race to 9

Doors open at 10:00 am. Players meeting will be at 11:00 am, play to begin at noon.

WPBA player Melissa Herndon will be teaching a short clinic at 11:30 am on Saturday before the tournament begins.

Open to all female players, no top 16 WPBA pros allowed

Please call Melissa Herndon at 818 314 7401
or email socalwomenstour@gmail.com

Live stream for the tournament will be at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/so-cal-ladies-9-ball-tour

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Here is the flyer for the event.

Mike

Attachments

• OnCueFlyer.jpg
    OnCueFlyer.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 165

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Bump to the front page for an upcoming event.

This tournament...I will be teaching the short pre-tournament clinic. I will be discussing area position and how to improve your chances of running out even if you are playing area position instead of trying for precise cue-ball control.

Melissa

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
When the WPBA is at Viejas...a number of WPBA players always go to Miramar to visit and play challenge matches with the troops.

In that same spirit...those Marines have been invited to On Cue to watch the So Cal Ladies compete...and to play challenge matches with the girls in between their matches. When the ladies found out about the arrangement...many of them e-mailed to let me know how excited they are about the chance to meet and visit with these brave men who risk their lives for our country.

It should be a great weekend!

Melissa