Finally..The Perfect Cue Extension...$32 Shipped

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I received my second one today TQ's is a great person to deal with. He communicates closely. These extensions are great quality. The prices are more than fair. I'd deal with him again if I like something he is selling. Frank

edit: I took the labels off. Looks real professional now. Once you understand how it engages & disengages take the labels off. It really looks real good without them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I received my second one today (Black)as promised. T'Q's is a great person to deal with. He communicates closely. These extensions are great quality. The prices are more than fair. I'd deal with him again if I like something he is selling. Frank

edit: I took the labels off. Looks real professional now. Once you understand how it engages & disengages take the labels off. It really looks real good without them.

I just ordered a black extension. Now I really can't wait to get it! I plan on making a full review once it arrives!

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
364   0   1
Update....

Shipment for everything "Paid" before 3-5 will go out tomorrow morning.. I have a few left that are available immediately.. Ask anyone who has one of these and they will tell you they use them alot more than they ever expected.. Thanks to ALL for your support..Dan

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
364   0   1
Wow, I don't think I have ever seen anything on this forum sell like these.

This is not a huge money maker for me.. I just knew there were alot of guys including myself that were wanting a good extension for a reasonable price and these really fit the bill. It has become a "labor of love" for me because everyone that has gotten one of them seems to use and appreciate it.. All orders as of this morning..3-6-13, will go out next week..Thanks again to all, Dan

PLEASE SEND $35 FOR US ORDERS AND $38 IF YOU ARE IN CANADA..THE SHIPPING IS A BIT MORE UP THERE

Last edited:

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
364   0   1
A Few left..

I have 5 gold extensions available immediately.. Send payment and yours will go out the next day..Thanks, Dan

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
364   0   1
Here you go Jim.When in place the extension adds about 9 inches to the butt of the cue.I have 2 and they work fine.Have a great day,Marc

Thanks Marc.. I have a few gold available immediately and I will have more black in a couple days..Thanks again to all for the support..

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Payment sent for two. I will wait for BLACK ones. No rush. As long as its within a week or so.
Thanks
Hal.