Finding bank pool players Chicago south to practice with.

How do I find bank pool players in the Chicago south side area to practice with.
I only play bank pool and looking for others to learn from each other…..
I walk in and say who wants to bump usually you have to turn away 20 or 30 people.
 
One thing about bank pool players. It's like being a vegan for pool players they can't shut up about it.
A young kid at the poolhall told me he likes to play banks. I told him don't play banks the players are asshats. Another guy says hey I like to play banks. I replied you are a asshat so that is no surprise.😉
 
Red Shoes on Pulaski & 119th in Alsip. Talk to John Lavin, he’s the owner & will steer you right👍
I know John plays ‘one hole‘, at least. Personally, I never had the patience (first thing Eddie Taylor asked me when I buttonholed him during a northern road exhibition in ‘61, was who locally gambled at banks or one pocket?….I had never even heard of either game, or anyone who played them back then). 14.1 was always slow enough for me.
 
Back
Top