First Custom Cue!

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Hey guys,

I'm sure no one cares but I finally received my first custom cue after lots of waiting impatiently. I posted it in the gallery as well but I'm giddy like a school girl so here ya go. I'm not sure if it's the cue or just that I'm not thinking so much because it's distracting, but man I'm shooting the lights out with it!

12pt Ariel Carmeli, I was going to do just black/white but we ended up with this. I'm happy with it. :D As the song goes "Ebony and Ivoryyyyyyyyy!"

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

I should add, I know the shaft is ugly. You don't have to tell me. :p The planned original shafts ended up not straight and Ariel put this one together for me in the meantime. Should have the replacements soon.

avmaster

Man of Reason
Gold Member
Silver Member
One class piece of wood. Screams for you to put in on.... Nice work, enjoy.:cool:

No Illusions

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue for sure now just change that fat looking Triangle tip and get a Sniper or Kamui and you'll be all set.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
No Illusions said:
Beautiful cue for sure now just change that fat looking Triangle tip and get a Sniper or Kamui and you'll be all set.

It was supposed to have a sniper MH, the next shaft will. :)

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Nice looking cue, I like how the diamonds in the rings line up with the points. Thats a nice touch.

Joe Rogan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's an awesome first cue! It's an awesome 20th cue for that matter.
Ariel does some really fantastic work. I've got a titlist tribute cue he made that I bought from westerncue.com and it's really beautiful.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did Ariel put a wrap on my cue and sell it to you?? :D

Serioulsy beautiful cue!!!

He is making one for me, very similar, but wrapless.

Enjoy it.....:)

Russ

RichZuHaus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful Cue

The more and more I see Ariel's work, the more impressed I am with his talent and craftsmanship.

Enjoy the cue!

R.S.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
James said:
Hey guys,

I'm sure no one cares but I finally received my first custom cue after lots of waiting impatiently. I posted it in the gallery as well but I'm giddy like a school girl so here ya go. I'm not sure if it's the cue or just that I'm not thinking so much because it's distracting, but man I'm shooting the lights out with it!

12pt Ariel Carmeli, I was going to do just black/white but we ended up with this. I'm happy with it. :D As the song goes "Ebony and Ivoryyyyyyyyy!"

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

I should add, I know the shaft is ugly. You don't have to tell me. :p The planned original shafts ended up not straight and Ariel put this one together for me in the meantime. Should have the replacements soon.

I am very happy for you, Cue get a,
perfect10.gif
now go work on you game with it so you can tell everyone it the new cue, not U...
zipmouth.gif

BTW I really like the Ring work it reminds me of a Bender a Friend had.
flyingbrick.gif

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Bugz said:
Nice looking cue, I like how the diamonds in the rings line up with the points. Thats a nice touch.

Thanks. I was more impressed that when the shaft is installed, the diamonds in the shaft ringwork line up with the diamonds in the butt ringwork.

Time to go play!