>>For Sale: 1970s JOSS on ebay<<<

tduncan

Bet something...
Silver Member
This is my cue. If anyone has any interest or has any questions please PM me. Thanks.


DSC03993.jpg
 
Last edited:
I agree with Frank...beautiful cue, great price.

If you want to darken the JOSS logo, take a black coloring crayon and rub it over the letters, then rub off the excess with your finger.

Joe
 
Thanks guys.....

Thanks for all the kind words:thumbup:

I do not know who did the refinish work. I might have been told but don't remember. I bought the cue already refinished. They did a good job other than the sanding of the logo,even that is not that bad. Picture makes it look worse than it actually is. The changes I've made to the cue were putting a new wrap on and adding a couple of shafts. Also put a new ku bumper on it. It is a nice cue.


Thanks for looking.:)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top