For those in the Pacific Northwest.

realkingcobra

Well-known member
Silver Member
Just thought I'd mention that I'm in South Dakota setting up a pool room right now, when I'm done I'm heading up to Portland, OR to deliver and set up 4 7ft Smart Tables in a bar there, then heading up to Washington State, will be there until the 7th of Jan or so, so to those I've talked to that are waiting for my return to that area to work on some tables in my spare time:grin: let me know and I'll try and fit you in.

Glen
 
Are you finished on the east coast?

No, just have to take this delivery as it was perfect to get me home for Christmas...even if I'm a little late getting there but at least I get to see my kids for a week or so, then I'm heading to Vegas to pick up and deliver a Diamond professional that is there waiting for me to San Fransico, CA then I'm heading back to the Factory by way of TX. So I'll be back around late January...had one chance to take this run and took it:sorry:
 
It is very important to see family. Have a save trip and a merry Christmas. See you late January.



No, just have to take this delivery as it was perfect to get me home for Christmas...even if I'm a little late getting there but at least I get to see my kids for a week or so, then I'm heading to Vegas to pick up and deliver a Diamond professional that is there waiting for me to San Fransico, CA then I'm heading back to the Factory by way of TX. So I'll be back around late January...had one chance to take this run and took it:sorry:
 
Just thought I'd mention that I'm in South Dakota setting up a pool room right now, when I'm done I'm heading up to Portland, OR to deliver and set up 4 7ft Smart Tables in a bar there, then heading up to Washington State, will be there until the 7th of Jan or so, so to those I've talked to that are waiting for my return to that area to work on some tables in my spare time:grin: let me know and I'll try and fit you in.

Glen

Where in SD is the new room?
 
Glen, I will be getting back with you on that GC that we talked about somewhere around the 29th or 30th.
Q-Ball
 
glen,

when are you going to be down by Vegas??? give me a call when you can-that would be the best thing. Hope your good buddy and Santa hooked you up. :smile:

take care,

eric


702-241-8000
 
No, just have to take this delivery as it was perfect to get me home for Christmas...even if I'm a little late getting there but at least I get to see my kids for a week or so, then I'm heading to Vegas to pick up and deliver a Diamond professional that is there waiting for me to San Fransico, CA then I'm heading back to the Factory by way of TX. So I'll be back around late January...had one chance to take this run and took it:sorry:

Glen,
Merry Christmas and enjoy the kids, good for you and your family. If you can fit me in when your back on the east coast in January, that would be great.
All the best,
Tom
 
Glen,
Merry Christmas and enjoy the kids, good for you and your family. If you can fit me in when your back on the east coast in January, that would be great.
All the best,
Tom

I'll let you know Tom, as I have a few more Gold Crowns to work on up in your area that I promised to fix up.

Glen
 
still need work on my Diamond

Hope you had a great Christmas Glen. Let me know if you happen to be heading north from the factory when you leave there. I'm about 2 hours north of Indy and have a friend who said to let him know if you are going to make it here sometime because he wants some work done to his table also. I figured it would be a little more worth your while to make it here if you can do a couple of jobs in the same day. Thanks, Mark
 
Back
Top