Forum avatar on AzB home page

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Moderator
Is anyone else having issues with their forum avatar not resizing on the AzB home page? I am in a hotel, so I don't know if the issue that I am having is based on something being blocked with the hotel internet, or if it is a site wide issue.

Thanks,
Mike
 
Is anyone else having issues with their forum avatar not resizing on the AzB home page? I am in a hotel, so I don't know if the issue that I am having is based on something being blocked with the hotel internet, or if it is a site wide issue.

Thanks,
Mike
Yep, mine is wacked out when I go to the home page.
 
Jam, your avatar isn't larger than normal at the top of the home page of the main site?

It looks the same to my eye, but my eyes may be playing tricks on me, I guess. My own avatar in the upper right seems bigger than it should on the AzBilliards News Page. I did a Print-Screen below.

I am on Windows 7 OS and using Google Chrome as my browser.
 

Attachments

  • avatar.jpg
    avatar.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 262
Mike,

Mine is much larger and relocated on the front page slightly to the right and below where it normally rests.

Lyn
 
I guess I misunderstood....I thought my avatar was being featured this month.....:o

image.jpeg

My fellow AZers, ask not what your forum can do for you....
...ask what you can do for your forum.
 
Back
Top