FREE CHALK - Who wants some ??

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
SORRY. FREEBIES have all been accounted for. I have 25 folks that posted already. Thanks.

PLEASE. DO NOT SEND AS GIFT THROUGH PAYPAL. I WILL PAY FEE'S. DO NOT GIFT IT. ITS NOT FAIR AND I DONT LIKE DOING BUSINESS THAT WAY. THANKS.

I'm giving away a free cube of Russian Magic Chalk to the first 25 folks that want it. Save your spot, just post you want free chalk, and you are in. I will PM you after all 25 have posted in the thread. Continental USA ONLY. POB are fine. Mail via USPS.

There is a $2.00 shipping charge, which covers the cost of shipping and the padded envelope I need to mail it in. Thus, I'm donating the actual chalk.
For my Canadian friends to the north, you can add $5 ($7 total) and I will send you the chalk. (Don't blame me, but that is my actual cost to ship chalk to Canada)

If you have recently purchased chalk from me, you are excluded from the "freebie". I'm trying to give some other folks a chance to see how great this chalk is. But, to be fair, next time you order, I will give you a free cube ;)

But, after Dr. Dave did his chalk test (yes, I sent him a free box to include in the testing as I was just as curious to see how it would rate) Well, it beat all others in the critical area of side spin shots before miscue, more than double the nearest competitor.

So, if you wanted to try some of the best chalk out there, here is your chance for the price of a cup of coffee. So, before anyone asks, I don't believe this belongs in the "For Sale" thread, because I'm not selling the chalk, I'm giving it away.

So, hurry before I come to my senses :withstupid:
Or before Putin decides to confiscate this national treasure ;)

Actual Test Results by Dr. Dave:
average number of shots before miscue

Master: 8
pre-flag: 8
Lava: 9
Blue Diamond: 11
Kamui: 15
Silver Cup: 7
Magic Chalk: 29

Last edited:

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
I'll try a cube.

I play with Blue Diamond and LOVE IT, but I've never tried that stuff.

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
I'm giving away a free cube of Russian Magic Chalk to the first 25 folks that want it. Save your spot, just post you want free chalk, and you are in. I will PM you after all 25 have posted in the thread. Continental USA ONLY. POB are fine. Mail via USPS.

There is a $2.00 shipping charge, which covers the cost of shipping and the padded envelope I need to mail it in. Thus, I'm donating the actual chalk.
For my Canadian friends to the north, you can add $5 ($7 total) and I will send you the chalk. (Don't blame me, but that is my actual cost to ship chalk to Canada)

If you have recently purchased chalk from me, you are excluded from the "freebie". I'm trying to give some other folks a chance to see how great this chalk is. But, to be fair, next time you order, I will give you a free cube ;)

Still, not a bad deal. Yes, I sell Magic Chalk in the for sale threads at $15.00 for one box (2 cubes) which includes shipping. Thus, about $7.50 a cube. Currently, have a buy 3 boxes get one box free going on through Thanksgiving.

But, after Dr. Dave did his chalk test (yes, I sent him a free box to include in the testing as I was just as curious to see how it would rate) Well, it beat all others in the critical area of side spin shots before miscue, more than double the nearest competitor.

So, if you wanted to try some of the best chalk out there, here is your chance for the price of a cup of coffee. So, before anyone asks, I don't believe this belongs in the "For Sale" thread, because I'm not selling the chalk, I'm giving it away.

So, hurry before I come to my senses :withstupid:
Or before Putin decides to confiscate this national treasure ;)

Actual Test Results by Dr. Dave:
average number of shots before miscue

Master: 8
pre-flag: 8
Lava: 9
Blue Diamond: 11
Kamui: 15
Silver Cup: 7
Magic Chalk: 29

I'll try a cube.