FREE CHALK - Who wants some ??

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Can you post a link to the actual Dr. Dave chalk test?
Here is the only one I could find:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imkXZollUtc

Don't think there is a link. Dr. Dave posted the results here at AZB. Search by chalk tests or by Dr. Dave, and you will see the results. Or save yourself the time, and just read the results that I copied from his post below.

Oh, I have a MONEY BACK guarantee. If you don't like the chalk, no questions asked, just send it back, and you get a FULL refund, including shipping costs. How strong is that ;)

PS: Guys, this is an OLD thread, and if you read the first post, you will notice the posters have been sent their free chalk already. Doesn't mean I won't do it again, but not sure when.

Last edited:

Wileydog

Banned
Don't think there is a link. Dr. Dave posted the results here at AZB. Search by chalk tests or by Dr. Dave, and you will see the results. Or save yourself the time, and just read the results that I copied from his post below.

Oh, I have a MONEY BACK guarantee. If you don't like the chalk, no questions asked, just send it back, and you get a FULL refund, including shipping costs. How strong is that ;)

PS: Guys, this is an OLD thread, and if you read the first post, you will notice the posters have been sent their free chalk already. Doesn't mean I won't do it again, but not sure when.

http://billiards.colostate.edu/threads/chalk.html

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
LOL! No kidding. I thought I was the only one that noticed that! Good one Ron. Hell, send me your address, I'll ship you a free box!

I'm sorry, noticed what, that my son sells a LOT of Magic Chalk ?? He sold 200 boxes last week alone, his busiest week ever. Don't think he'll do that amount again, but he hopes so.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
see the Russian Magic Chalk in the middle of the table?
(336ROBIN, KK9, EZ MONEY, Scott Johnson (AmRot), MAJIC, SJM, DOOTYSQUAT)

we had 5 cubes running on 4 tables (cause MAJIC brought his own). they can attest for themselves - but i put it hard to the test....

14:1. every shot was a tight cut / hard hit. i was running 30-40 balls, without miscuing! it actually DID make a difference in my game. better connection with the cue. no residue that i recall. i had to stop myself from habit of chalking and laughed everytime (& then cussed RJ).

i'm sold. :grin:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
see the Russian Magic Chalk in the middle of the table?
(336ROBIN, KK9, EZ MONEY, Scott Johnson (AmRot), MAJIC, SJM, DOOTYSQUAT)

we had 5 cubes running on 4 tables (cause MAJIC brought his own). they can attest for themselves - but i put it hard to the test....

14:1. every shot was a tight cut / hard hit. i was running 30-40 balls, without miscuing! it actually DID make a difference in my game. better connection with the cue. no residue that i recall. i had to stop myself from habit of chalking and laughed everytime (& then cussed RJ).

i'm sold. :grin:

WOW. Nice feed back PinkLady, glad you guys had fun and enjoyed the chalk. Next time you guys are in Chicago area, I'll hook you guys up !!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
it was so cool.... when Scott showed up, he was shooting EZMoney @ 1 pocket. i thought it was 9B. :sorry: i blasphemed him on "missing" that shot -
- then i asked: "what chalk are you using?"
"Kamui".
"have you ever tried Russian Magic chalk?"
"nope."
"well, we are all doing a Poll & putting it to the test. here, try this...."

Rick was a little pissed after that. ;)

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
OK, I'm changing from "best chalk of the world"
to "it's Russian, huh" :thumbup:

well....they are kind of redundant. :cool:

let me tell you this - when i cracked open that box & pulled the cube, i stood still - the guys were watching me - as i slowly chalked. and made 3 wishes from that Jeannie in a Bottle....

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
well....they are kind of redundant. :cool:

let me tell you this - when i cracked open that box & pulled the cube, i stood still - the guys were watching me - as i slowly chalked. and made 3 wishes from that Jeannie in a Bottle....

Wish you could be here for the IL ACS State Tourney that starts next week. My son will be working hard selling chalk. Even hired a "magic chalk" girl to walk around and chalk folks cues for free.

They won't get to keep the chalk, but they will get to shoot a couple dozen shots on the house, and then can come by cue maker Pat Diveney's booth and buy some :)

I just got to keep my 15 y/o son attention off the "magic girl", but it might be hard. I will post some pics afterward. I'll be busy playing so I will have to trust the "magic chalk" girl will be watching out for my son or the other way around ;)

Last edited: