FREE CHALK - Who wants some ??

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Ill put up a review as soon as I get mine ;)

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Tapatalk 2

Should be there today, Friday at the latest. Hope your mailman is not a Packers fan, see a package from this neck of the woods, it might be in a ditch somewhere ;)

1500 boxes. Lol.

You'd of thought someone endlessly shilling something on the main forum for free would be a gold member by now.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
hell-oooo???? where is my DAMN Valentine's present?!?! did KK9 pm you & say that he didn't want me chalking my tip with your stuff????

we will all be with SJM next weekend, FYI. so if you want to kill 2-6 AZB birds...?
:lovies:

Zphix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay. It's official. I'm hooked on this chalk.

I consecutively hit 42 balls before I miscued.

Goes on smooth, and doesn't clump at all. Excellent stuff RJ!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
1500 boxes. Lol.

You'd of thought someone endlessly shilling something on the main forum for free would be a gold member by now.

Yeah, you'd think that, but thanks for the bump ;) I guess the mods prefer shills over trolls when it comes right down to it. :D

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
1500 boxes. Lol.

Thanks for the reminder Sir Trolls A Lot. I now be GOLD. If your mom ups your allowance maybe you can join me :p

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
@ RENFRO thread:

ok - i am CALLING YOU OUT....

SJM/Stu will be with us next weekend. let's all go HEAD-TO-HEAD?

- you send me what you've got.
- Kamui/John can send me what he's got.
- and CHICAGORJ can send me what he's got.

or....drive your ass in here through the ice & join us!
;)

sprben83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pm sent. might even be down for two boxes lol (big spender I am haha) if you can convince me lol:thumbup:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Magic Chalk

RJ sells the best chalk u can buy. Wisconsin Billiard Supply fuly endorses it. We are pool player friendly, not looking to get rich.

Last edited:

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two boxes?

Chalk Watch: 1502 and counting. It'll be 17,000 by the end of the week, no danger.

LOL! No kidding. I thought I was the only one that noticed that! Good one Ron. Hell, send me your address, I'll ship you a free box!