Free UltraSkin Tips to first 10 that reply

keepanionme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've heard nothing but good things of these tips, not to mention about the maker. Would love to try out a soft or medium....even if it is april fools day

Enigmaticul

Banned
No Doubt

The tips are top notch for sure been playing with them for a while. I play almost every day and one tip lasted me 5 months. I trim mine down to 3 full layers plus the convex side and it plays beautiful.:thumbup:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Needless to say, this is over, LOL. I will be posting those getting tips later today.

Thanks

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I guess Darcy is going to do the same deal for North of the 49th.

No complaints here anyway Tom. I seem to remember getting a nice treat in with the last shipment.

So I won my free tips a long time ago.

A Double Thank You if I didn't say it already Tom.

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
tom these tips are better then the KAMUI SAY NO MORE!!! MY CUSTOMERS LOVE THEM!!:joyful:

Last edited:

flaslyfox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
free tips

Yep, real deal. Be one of the first 10 and get 10 free Ultraskins. You can mix and match or all the same. Lower 48 States only, sorry.

that's what I get for doing yard work and cleaning the garage :mad:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Sounds like a free condom offer. :eek::thumbup:
I got in late.

Last edited:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is the short list, I have some PM's out that people forgot to give me mailing info, waiting on them.

cueman2007
Espartaco_7
desmocourtney
juspooln
BarneyCalip
tlayne
Leitnemup
DoubleDCues
Cues4Christ
TheDragon
leon sly
cueguy
JUSTABANGER 2
J-Flo
cycotr0n
TheDragon
Charlie Edwards
Enigmaticul

Last edited:

Kaptivative

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom,

If the offer still stands I'd definitely like to try some (kaptivative@yahoo.com for mailing address if I qualify).

6 medium
2 soft
2 hard

Thanks in advance either way for the offer!!!!!
You're a quality marketing expert!!!

PM Sent

Last edited:

EllisCueRepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW what a great guy!! He has given away more tips than anyone ive ever seen....and here he goes again! BRAVO MR. TOMHAY BRAVO!

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea for the giveaway Tom! Sorry I was late. I love your product. Thanks for your support!

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in if not to late,

I don't know if I am to late, You did say the first ten people but your list has a lot more then 10 names on it. PM sent

HallieQ2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Real nice gentleman

Mr.Hay this is a very nice thing that you are doing for people.He sent me some extra tips on an order I made to help people that could not afford to get a good quality tip installed and for people that love the game all I can say is thank you for being a very good person.
Thanks once again,
Charley

DoubleDCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Winner winner chicken dinner

Hey Tom,
Looks like an order is in my future....

Last edited:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wanted to thank all that participated. Tips are in the mail. Just got results from Car running me over, tore ligiments, left hand, leg and back just badly bruised.

Though a PIA it is a lot better than they thought at first as a stroke was suspected. I guess the worst out of it is my Sex life can only be half of what it was for now.

Yes, my tips will be at the SBE, you will just have to find the friendly Custom Cue maker that was kind enough to bring them.

flaslyfox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, real deal. Be one of the first 10 and get 10 free Ultraskins. You can mix and match or all the same. Lower 48 States only, sorry.

wow twice I missed out on the best tips out there because of yard work first before getting on the computer :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DoubleDCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Free tips

Thanks Tom, they are tall. I'll likely cut off off 2-3mm on my own cue.
I am all ready to give my April Fool's tips a try, and I can't wait. I'll be installing the free tips on some of the best shooters in my area. We'll let the market decide. I love America. Thanks again for the tips.
Dick Davis