>>>>>> FS 2012 Murray Tucker Amboyna Burl Hoppe -- Used, But In 99.5% Condition <<<<<

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
>>>>>> FS 2012 Murray Tucker Amboyna Burl Hoppe -- Used, But In 99.5% Condition <<<<<

For sale is a 2012 MURRY TUCKER BUMPERLESS HOPPE CUE, which has been USED, BUT IS IN 99.5% CONDITION & ROLLS DEAD STRAIGHT TOGETHER & APART. The BEM forearm feathrues 4 razor-sharp Amboyna Burl points with 4 veneers each. The sleeve is about the most gorgeous piece of Amboyna that you can imagine. The hoppe ring is ivory. The joint is piolted stainless steel with a 5/16-14 screw.

The specs are perfect:

Length: 29.0 inches + 29.0 inches = 58.0 inches.

Weight: 19.4 oz. with either shaft; the butt alone weighs 15.4 oz.

Shaft Diameter: 12.94 mm and 12.90 mm.

SOLD IN 55 MINUTES FLAT.

buttsleevealone4.jpg

doubleveneers2.jpg

TCW2012.jpg

entireforearmwith2pointsandtips.jpg

buttsleevealone.jpg

shaftrings.jpg

buttsleevewithshaftrings.jpg

tipsof2points.jpg

entireforearmwith2pointsandtips.jpg

2entirepoints.jpg

Last edited:

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
Wow, Mike, great offering. It will fly to someone fast. No luck needed. :thumbup:

Hi Rod:

I have already been offered my full asking price if I accept payment via PayPal as a gift. I'd rather get paid with a USPS money order. This cue will be gone in less than 12 hours. I played with the cue for about and hour and a half last Tuesday night, and can assure all it is a great ball striker.

Best regards,

Mike

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I will take It ! CASH MONEY. Thks 760)318-5427

Good for you Dan. This cue was delivered the same day as mine. I had a chance to look at the burl before it was delivered. WOW, is all I can say. Murray does incredible work and I am 100% positive you will love playing with this cue.

<~~~~~~~can't put my Tucker down

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Hi Rod:

I have already been offered my full asking price if I accept payment via PayPal as a gift. I'd rather get paid with a USPS money order. This cue will be gone in less than 12 hours. I played with the cue for about and hour and a half last Tuesday night, and can assure all it is a great ball striker.

Best regards,

Mike

It flew Mike,lol. Congratzzzzzzzzzzzz, Dan. I need to try a Murray Tucker some day.

Zeek

Cue Freek
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Congrats Dan.. I know how much you have been searching for a Tucker. I just can't let mine go. Glad to see you found one