Sold FS: 2020 Sugartree

Sold Item

theyonger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2020 Sugartree for sale. 19oz with 2 13mm shafts. 1 shaft is unplayed. Rolls straight together and apart.
$800 for cue, case, and jump/break. $600 for cue only. Free shipping. No trades . Thank you.
Pm me to buy it.

81AB5E36-504A-4D33-BB5B-8A8E4AC6D0D1.jpeg
17D11826-1338-4B75-BB53-8150A2DAF434.jpeg

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This is my old sugartree. Great cue. Wish I could have bought it back. I wish I hadn’t sold it. Good luck with your sale. Someone is going to be very happy.

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
These pics are from when a seller listed his cue on Facebook back in April of 2022, at over twice the price by the way
I’m the one that sold it on Facebook. The pics are the ones I took on my kitchen table haha. I sent a private message to the op and said I’d meet him at the pool hall to buy it back. The guy who bought it from me lives local. I know some of the guys he runs with and they surely would have responded. It’s a legit scam.

midnightmark

Registered
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm the guy who bought it. YES, IT WAS A SCAM !! "THE YONGER" is BAD BUSINESS.

Initially, Seller insisted payment by Zelle or Venmo. I said I don't have one. Then seller says PayPal is OK but STRONGLY INSISTED on "Family and Friends" payment method.
I almost fell for it... But I told the guy I'll send by "Goods & Services" and that I'LL PAY TRANSACTION FEES TO COVER FOR HIS FEES ($24).

Folks I must say PayPal is wonderful. My money will be 100% refundable and PayPal will go after the FRAUDSTER .

I'm telling you the story so WE CAN ALL PROTECT OURSELVES. No Zelle, No Venmo, No Family or Friends. GOT IT ?
In this current economic situation, we all must be extra careful. Lots of bad guys out there.

Happy Hunting !!!

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just to be clear, theyonger account was hacked, which was confirmed by azhousepro, so the real account holder had nothing to do with the scam. Now, you may fault the real account holder for not having a good enough password and not turning on MFA for his account or falling for some kind of phishing scam, but they didn't try to defraud anyone.

RailKing85

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Initially, Seller insisted payment by Zelle or Venmo. I said I don't have one. Then seller says PayPal is OK but STRONGLY INSISTED on "Family and Friends" payment method.
I almost fell for it... But I told the guy I'll send by "Goods & Services" and that I'LL PAY TRANSACTION FEES TO COVER FOR HIS FEES ($24).

Folks I must say PayPal is wonderful. My money will be 100% refundable and PayPal will go after the FRAUDSTER .

I'm telling you the story so WE CAN ALL PROTECT OURSELVES. No Zelle, No Venmo, No Family or Friends. GOT IT ?
In this current economic situation, we all must be extra careful. Lots of bad guys out there.

Happy Hunting !!!
Thanks for letting us know