FS: Fullsplice BCM Conversion

itsjustagame

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I have owned a BCM cue it was a plain jane made out of beautiful tulipwood. I ve ordered another from jhim just yesterday and I am looking foward to it. Bryan is selling his cues very cheap lately so take one who knows how long he will continue to do so.

itsjustagame

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOOOOWW....

400 tHATS INSANE. my last post was based on the 450. now I see the new price update.

Cmon guys it seems that he really wants to sell this cue.

BryanMordt

Cuemaker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Sold

This cue is now sold.

I appreciate everyone's positive comments in the thread. I apologize for all of the bumping. I know times are tough for everyone and I appreciate the business, and support!

Bryan

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
This cue is now sold.

I appreciate everyone's positive comments in the thread. I apologize for all of the bumping. I know times are tough for everyone and I appreciate the business, and support!

Bryan

Bryan, I am sure you do, but do you do wrapless cues? I just have never seen one that I can remember.

Shawn

BryanMordt

Cuemaker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Bryan, I am sure you do, but do you do wrapless cues? I just have never seen one that I can remember.

Shawn

Hello Shawn, I do build wrapless cues from time to time. Usually only made per customer request, don't ask me why I'm not sure. I will have to put a couple together now. :)

Bryan

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hello Shawn, I do build wrapless cues from time to time. Usually only made per customer request, don't ask me why I'm not sure. I will have to put a couple together now. :)

Bryan

Great.....let me know when you get one completed!!