Funny pic/gif thread...

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure some ladies and a couple of the men will enjoy these.

women just aren't as "visually" stimulated as men. i'm sure they'll not be turned off by them but let's be honest. you didn't post 'em for their enjoyment anyway. you just wanted some guys on here to feel uncomfortable because there's half naked men on here now.

imo doing things for spite just seems odd ( can't think of the right word to use but it seems odd i guess)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is an incredibly false assumption. I, for one, am very visually stimulated, and I have several friends who can relate.

so you didn't post those pictures out of spite?

i read (online) somewhere about a study that said women weren't as visually stimulated the way men are. i always figured it was true because i always see hot chicks with fat ugly guys. i guess money and jokes go a long way to overlooking that kind of stuff

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member

Attachments

• justwrong.jpg
    justwrong.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,811

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
so you didn't post those pictures out of spite?

i read (online) somewhere about a study that said women weren't as visually stimulated the way men are. i always figured it was true because i always see hot chicks with fat ugly guys. i guess money and jokes go a long way to overlooking that kind of stuff
I'm with a sexy nerd so I wouldn't know. I also wouldn't believe every "study" or "statistic" I read as results can always be skewed towards a desired result.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm with a sexy nerd so I wouldn't know. I also wouldn't believe every "study" or "statistic" I read as results can always be skewed towards a desired result.

believe me nobody wants women to be less visually stimulated then men. if that were the case men would start hitting the gym instead of working on their witty banter

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
really if you posted that stuff because you thought the female az'rs could use some eye candy more power to you! but doing it for spite seems kind of petty and to be honest that's why i think you posted it.

if eye candy's what the ladys want, just let me know, i'll post some shirtless pictures of myself

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is sad that gold diggers mostly seem to come in the female variety.

Sad? i think it's refreshing to know all i have to do is make a decent salary to find true love!

it's not really sad it's just the way people are taught. boys are taught to do well in school.. so they can get a good job.. so they can get a pretty girl. girls are taught to look pretty.. so they can get a rich guy

that logic goes back to caveman times

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
just got red for spite from sm. just goes to show what kind of troll she is.
now i expect her to come on and tell me red for red is what it is for. obviously just another internet keyboard that doesn't play well with others.

M.C.
It was in response for your red telling me that I am a spammer.