Silver Member
gifs_24.gif

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Well, I don't believe you. If you weren't "triggered and offended" and are calling this political then wassup with YOUR introduction of Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic or islamophobic? Seems to me you're the only one making accusations, further making this "political" instead of funny.

Let me help you out (since everyone can see you in fact triggered with your far left bullshit of emotional instability). I can get behind the Gold Medal winner Tamyra Mensah-Stock ( a black woman) (two of your accusation categories) as a true champion and stellar United States representative (and darling person) before I'll side with you and the kneeling loser. I think you both need more practice to win anything.

Hey - one loves the USA on a world stage (the winner) and the other is pulling a Kaepernick for personal fame and fortune (the loser). You, well, you're just a bubble off plum I suspect.

Sorry, but it’s called a “zipper merge” and it’s far more efficient than merging early. Sadly, too many people don’t understand that…

Today some of you will become better drivers.

You‘re welcome. 🙂

Yep....we call it one-for-one up here.