Funny pic/gif thread...

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Exactly. I think that is the car from Trailer Park Boys. Smokes, jalapenos chips, and Brother's peperoni.
Btw, lots of my friends work on TPB and Trevor (Mike Jackson) is a friend of mine from childhood.
The Shitmobile is Ricky's ramshackle 1975 Chrysler New Yorker.
img_1050.jpg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

A friend of mine owned an auto-salvage too, kinda semi-retired. He was semi-retired as the head of organized crime in the area too. His services were still in use on both sides of the law as an intermediary or fixer.

Scrap tin, hoods, trunks, doors, the entire car body, wasn't worth hauling for scrap even! It took three men two hours to load out a big truck. Then the truck and driver had to go twenty-thirty miles each way to the scrap yard. The load brought $12-$18 dollars!

A man that owned one of the big D-8 or D-9 Cat's owed Blackie a favor so Blackie had him dig a huge hole and push all of his scrap tin in it and bury it. All of this activity didn't go unnoticed on a highway. Everybody wanted to know what Blackie had buried.

The bulldozer owner had a sense of humor, might have gotten a bit tired of busybodies too. Fed up with people asking him he said, "You aren't going to believe this, Blackie had me bury a brand new Cadillac!" There is a story with wings! Thirty years later, and I suspect even today, twice that long ago, people tell the story of the new Cadillac buried on the hill in Tioga! Had to be true, many people heard it straight from the man that buried it.

Hu