Funny pic/gif thread...

Captain18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8531f6f305fce18e0b08e53163f4ac98.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to work with a father and son who were HUGE men, prob 6'5"+ each and round-ish.

They'd go to all you can eats and often get their$ back with a request to depart and not return.

They loved to tell the story about the owner of one saying 'its all you can eat, not can you eat it all'.

Last edited:

Dunnn51

Whaddido now?? (Shrug)
Silver Member
I used to work with a father and son who were HUGE men, prob 6'5"+ each and round-ish.

They'd go to all you can eats and often get their# back with a request to depart and not return.

They loved to tell the story about the owner of one saying 'its all you can eat, not can you eat it all'.
Company I used to work for put on a feed every now & then. Of course they always made more than what they thought they would need, so some went for 2nds, 3rds, even a 4th time.
One Saturday they all had the day off so we met at the local quicky-mart and decided to "visit" a local Chinese all you can eat Buffet.
We picked the best 4 we had and put 'em inna booth with me& another across from them with a stop-watch.
47:20 the owner came out and said; " U bin hear 4 hole howla,...... YOU GO NOW!" :LOL::ROFLMAO::D
I was an 1hr 2 mins. One of the 4 had 45mins, he won (we bet a sawbuck each).
The 4 eating were Diverse. A BIG GUY,(over 350lbs.), A tall skinny guy(I think his leg was hollow), A regular med build guy(He was the one the Owner wigged-out on), And a stocky guy, he could just plain E A T!
From that day forward, Chinese buffet owner would put out a 1/2 tray at a time and only re-fill it @ every hour, LOL
Every feed we had at work AFTER that if someone went for 2nds we'd say,........................ :LOL: