Funny pic/gif thread...

ElLeon

Headshot
Silver Member
h4BB1A181

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Thats a funny sign Nine. You wouldn't believe just how many there are out there.

When I had my Taxi on the road, I would often take a small camera with me to take pics of funny signs.

Now with camera phones its much easier. I have quite a few on the other PC.

One was something about Canadian Tire mechanics giving Special Lube Jobs for $49.95.

And some just have atrocious spelling mistakes on their signs.

Another one in Regina was, Nigel Crook. Chartered Accountant. That is the guy you need to see in order to get audited.

Took one of a Dr.s office. Dr. Poon. I wondered if he was a Gyno. But truthfully, he did get in a ton of trouble at a later date for messing with female patients.

Last edited:

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats a funny sign Nine. You wouldn't believe just how many there are out there.

When I had my Taxi on the road, I would often take a small camera with me to take pics of funny signs.

Now with camera phones its much easier. I have quite a few on the other PC.

One was something about Canadian Tire mechanics giving Special Lube Jobs for $49.95.

And some just have atrocious spelling mistakes on their signs.

Another one in Regina was, Nigel Crook. Chartered Accountant. That is the guy you need to see in order to get audited.

Took one of a Dr.s office. Dr. Poon. I wondered if he was a Gyno. But truthfully, he did get in a ton of trouble at a later date for messing with female patients.

Best one i've seen was in Petaluma, CA. There was a building that was labeled "Analytical Sciences".... the "y" had fallen off. I'll let you figure it out.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
where is that cat video, from < Thanksgiving. the cat was on a windowsill. approx 2 stories up. and thought it could jump across to the building next door...?