^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Attachments

• 14lolmx.jpg
    14lolmx.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,043

travisw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So its all about "lets protect the kids that visit this site" and " Im a christian i dont want to look at that stuff" when ever the guys who have been supporting this thread post pics of people showing "to much" skin.

Id like to know how you now ,after harping against it, justify posting scantily clad pictures. Just b/c they are of the other sex, doesnt make them any more or less offensive "for the children" as you have claimed or to your christian views.

Seems now with this new bit of hypocracy, that you are jsut uncomfartable looking at beutiful woman, and it was never about protecting anyone but yourself.

Please show some consistancy if you want any creditbility givin to your objections

cross666.jpg

Last edited:

gobrian77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do NOT mess with a baby squirrel when momma squirrel is around (pics stolen from a member of my motorcycle board;)):

protectivesquirrel1.jpg

protectivesquirrel2.jpg

protectivesquirrel3.jpg

protectivesquirrel4.jpg

Last edited:

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Since this is obviously no longer a FUNNY picture/gif thread...

Attachments

• 6a00e55029da2088340105360cc676970b-150wi.jpg
    6a00e55029da2088340105360cc676970b-150wi.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,830
Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the thing about your pictures is they're not going to make any man feel uncomfortable. i doubt anyone will complain.

the thing is you're posting pictures because you're hoping to make someone uncomfortable. but the pictures you're complaining about were posted so other people could enjoy 'em

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
the thing about your pictures is they're not going to make any man feel uncomfortable. i doubt anyone will complain.

the thing is you're posting pictures because you're hoping to make someone uncomfortable. but the pictures you're complaining about were posted so other people could enjoy 'em
I'm sure some ladies and a couple of the men will enjoy these.