Attachments

• merryaugust.jpg
    merryaugust.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,943

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Posting a picture of KISS doing a satanic salute on Christmas day is not cool. Christmas colors are red and green, you get red this year.:frown:

Neil...pull yourself together.

It is supposed to be "kiss under the missile toe"

I suppose the joke / humor is wasted on you.

As for the red rep...you've cemented yourself in my joke book.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
FK, now ain't I the big dummy. I was trying to figure out what the heck that meant.

Kiss under the missile toe. Geez. I saw a leg and was completely stumped. No pun intended of course.

I didn't know that was a Satan sign. I thought that was a Hawaiian gesture for Peace or Cool or something like that.

Damn Hawaiians.

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neil...pull yourself together.

It is supposed to be "kiss under the missile toe"

I suppose the joke / humor is wasted on you.

As for the red rep...you've cemented yourself in my joke book.

Still not funny using satanic symbols for a Christmas joke. Maybe some day you will understand. As far as your "jokes" in this thread, if anyone else posted half the stuff you have on here, they would have been banned for violating the rules.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Come on Neil Buddy. I thought I was being a Christmas Grinch as usual today.

The Funny thread is a free for all, compliments of the owners. Everyone knows that.

For what can get you banned anywhere else is a joke in this one.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Neil, has again reared his head as maybe one of the most intolerant people on AZB.

Symbols..really? I've been patient with alot of his non-sense for a long time.

There are still people like you in the world...and worse, you really believe you're right.

I don't.

P.S....you're welcome to leave anytime you wish. Can I show you the door?

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neil, has again reared his head as maybe one of the most intolerant people on AZB.

Symbols..really? I've been patient with alot of his non-sense for a long time.

There are still people like you in the world...and worse, you really believe you're right.

I don't.

P.S....you're welcome to leave anytime you wish. Can I show you the door?

You are the one threatening to ban me, and I'm the intolerant one?
You are the one that apparently didn't even realize what you posted, and in your rep to me, you say that I am the one with no intelligence.

Yeah, whatever floats your boat Wilson, Merry Christmas.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are the one threatening to ban me, and I'm the intolerant one?
You are the one that apparently didn't even realize what you posted, and in your rep to me, you say that I am the one with no intelligence.

Yeah, whatever floats your boat Wilson, Merry Christmas.

In the words of Futurama's Santa Bot "Your missile toe is no match for my toe missile." You must wake up on the wrong side of the bed everyday. This is a private forum, which is not a publication, which means you have no right to free speech. You want to insult a mod because you didn't get his joke, don't start crying when he gives you the ultimatum to man up or leave.

flash5153

none
Silver Member
Still not funny using satanic symbols for a Christmas joke. Maybe some day you will understand. As far as your "jokes" in this thread, if anyone else posted half the stuff you have on here, they would have been banned for violating the rules.

That is not correct,,I have posted "half the stuff' he has!! And I not banned!!!

I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke??

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Who on God's green earth would fire off a foot rocket on Christmas?!?!?

Could be Toe jam Foot Ball. What ever that is. John Lennon made it up but it doesn't sound good. Like I don't want it in my back yard or in my garden. I would prefer not to have Toe Jam Tomatoes.

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
FK, now ain't I the big dummy. I was trying to figure out what the heck that meant.

Kiss under the missile toe. Geez. I saw a leg and was completely stumped. No pun intended of course.

I didn't know that was a Satan sign. I thought that was a Hawaiian gesture for Peace or Cool or something like that.

Damn Hawaiians.

Hawiians use the thumb and pinky. The index pinky symbol Neil is upset about originated in Spain as a warding off gesture to someone who is perceived as evil, marking them with the devils horns...

Not much different in nature than the Amish Hex symbols seem on barns all over Amish country...

Mahalo

:cool:

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
Could be Toe jam Foot Ball. What ever that is. John Lennon made it up but it doesn't sound good. Like I don't want it in my back yard or in my garden. I would prefer not to have Toe Jam Tomatoes.

A common injury to young soccer (football to Lennon) players who toe the ball instead of kicking it with a flat part of the foot... as opposed to the gunk that collected betwwen the toes on dirty feet....

:cool: