Funny pic/gif thread...

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't worry...Be happy...

gifs_19.gif
I used to watch the guys on a ferry across the Mississippi do stuff like that with huge rope. They got lots of practice! A pissed off captain when they missed and the ferry headed down river too!

Hu

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
About 6 jabs in two seconds...Cats rule!

daily_gifdump_3489_28.gif
When I had feral cats around here I used to watch them kill small snakes. They didn't seem to be hitting hard but they would keep tapping the snake on top of the head until it got disoriented and then go for the back of the head . Killed off most of the snakes, saw a cat floating in the pond now and then though!

Hu

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I started sending PT109!a private message but decided I would man up and post this in public
I dont get it ( insert embarrassed emoj)
Could someone explain it please?🤷‍♂️
I apologize in advance for being a dunce

purpdrag

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i highly recommend you do that. great authenticity, dialogue, theme, score, acting.. and you get to see burt reynolds bow-fishing. not many movies have bow-fishing in it.
All true. I also thought it was a great and memorable movie. Only downside is that ever since I watched it, my butthole tightens slightly every time I hear dueling banjos. I like dueling banjos so that's a shame.

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member

They are getting plain awesome with the 3D printing. Believe it or not, similar technology dates back to the sixties. At a quarter to half million or so in those days car manufacturers were some of the few people that had them but they had small maybe one foot by one foot or not much bigger, little tanks with some type of resin in them. I think it was two lasers, where they intersected the resin would harden. Took prototyping parts from hundreds of hours to a few hours back then.

In the late eighties I did some three D wireframe modeling in AutoCAD. Drew the components of an air conditioner to fit in a backpack for the military. I could move each component around and fit them together. If something fit or didn't fit in my computer model, it would be the same real world too.

If you are scratching your head what to get me for Christmas, one of those printers to print out about a forty foot boat would work!

Hu