Funny pic/gif thread...

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
organized crime.jpg

MurrayNevada

In Vietnam at Hill 327 (Freedom Hill) southwest of Danang you could buy a Mustang, or other car, and have it waiting for you when you returned home, if you returned home.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reminds me of a house on a fairly major four lane in Baton Rouge. The guy had painted it with a mural including fauns and satyrs and I forget what all. Took him a couple years and it looked pretty cool. The powers that be objected to it for reasons I can't recall. After fighting city hall awhile he gave up and painted the house gloss black with bright orange trim!

Just remembered, years later a guy spent several years building figures in his yard and painting them and his house in a nearby town. I wonder if it is the same person? I don't know if that house is still there and still decked out, I'll try to look when I get that way which isn't often.

This is a pretty hideous pink or raspberry or whatever the hell it is. I suspect there is a backstory.

Hu
There actually is a pretty good story on it:

Based on his story I'd be willing to help when it is time to repaint.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
There actually is a pretty good story on it:

Based on his story I'd be willing to help when it is time to repaint.
I don’t know about now...but years ago, they found that if they painted psycho wards pink, it calmed them down.