Funny pic/gif thread...

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
e3117540ec85052fcca334ccc362c7dd.jpg

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
I have a young'n that cooks so well. She made chimichurri last night, from scratch.

She is unbelievably awesome. I'll probably keep her.
It’s great having them take interest in good food and taking the time to learn. One of my girls sent me a message about trying a new recipe. 20 years old and made a beef Wellington. I thought I was doing good making Mac and cheese with a can of tuna at that age.
DB460BD4-38AA-4C2B-AB81-19AF1CE6A77D.jpeg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s great having them take interest in good food and taking the time to learn. One of my girls sent me a message about trying a new recipe. 20 years old and made a beef Wellington. I thought I was doing good making Mac and cheese with a can of tuna at that age.
View attachment 602355
Lucky for me, we NEVER had spaghetti at my house, growing up.

I had a lot once I moved out though!.

P.S. Mac and cheese is gross. Adding tuna DOES NOT make it better.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

3/4/5 for a buck mac and cheese blows.

Cook this up as per the label , and Sautee onions,peppers,celery,carrots,shroom,onions,,,,, while its cooking.. Mix your sautéed stuff in add protein if you want and you have a fine mac and cheese DELUXE😉
Screenshot_20210716-131057_Google.jpg

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

i really like american cuisine, especially southern, but mac and cheese is where this european snob* draws the line. hot pockets are beyond that line btw.

* it's not like we don't have microwave food with similar nutritional value / health risk here

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i really like american cuisine, especially southern, but mac and cheese is where this european snob* draws the line. hot pockets are beyond that line btw.

* it's not like we don't have microwave food with similar nutritional value / health risk here
I agree. And I am the first in my family born in the USA.

My girls love Mac and cheese and I am a carbo-tarian, so I'll choke it down, but I'll never make it by choice.