Funny pic/gif thread...

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

fdgdfgsdfgsdfgffffff.gif
I came close to having to do that a few times back in the days of full service service stations. Starting from the head down I figured I could hose somebody down in about a second. Somebody wanted to go a little knuckle and skull back when I was fifteen. However I noticed that he had a metal ring around one finger with a prong sticking out an inch or more then filed to a point. It was one ring off of a very big old pair of cast iron sewing scissors. I had a gas nozzle in my hand and it was on, ready to hose him down with premium fuel!

Since I was tethered with the nozzle in my hand chest high I didn't have much movement and I didn't want to spray gas about eight or ten feet, I was waiting for him to press the attack and I would work at half that range or less. I was holding the nozzle like I could be hitting with it also but the plan was always to use the gasoline. Few at the time realized the pressure it was under or that a good soaking in it head and all will end your ability to breathe for awhile. No joy in how much high lead gasoline you would soak in through the skin from a full body soaking either.

The would have been victim had a fine supersoaker in hand as the bad guys found out. Had fumes and a hot catalytic converter or other ignition source got together they would have made front pages around the world!

Hu