Funny pic/gif thread...

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another recipe, roast them in an oven dish. Before roasting put some olive oil on them (or butter) some garlic, salt and crushed pecans. The pecans go really well with brussel sprouts.

Many years ago when I had a wife and three or four thousand dollars worth of pots and pans I was experimenting with adding pecans to things. They were OK in cornbread dressing but fantastic in rice dressing. One of those things, a little real butter and I can eat brussel sprouts by the pound. Never tried pecans with them but pecans are like bacon, can't hurt added to almost anything.

An aside, my wife from Texas favored cornbread dressing. I told her when we got married that I ate rice dressing. It was only after a half-dozen years of cooking both for every major holiday that she realized I would eat plates full of either! Had she preferred rice dressing I would have said I ate cornbread dressing. I gamed that one nicely!

Hu

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
aa.jpg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Boudreaux: Yeah T, yesterday my wife Marie ran off with my best friend Benoit.
Thibodeaux: Since when was Benoit your best friend.
Boudreaux: Since yesterday.

View attachment 617103

Many years ago I was celebrating my birthday. Came a knock on the door and out of habit I looked through the peep hole before opening the door. Two men in suits. I opened up and they presented me with the final papers on my divorce. I thanked them very much, shook hands with both of them, and told them it was the best birthday present I had gotten all day!

Hu

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many years ago I was celebrating my birthday. Came a knock on the door and out of habit I looked through the peep hole before opening the door. Two men in suits. I opened up and they presented me with the final papers on my divorce. I thanked them very much, shook hands with both of them, and told them it was the best birthday present I had gotten all day!

Hu
Similar when I was served by my (former) MIL. I said "This is the nicest gift you've ever given me."