Funny pic/gif thread...

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
269746815_2180628002089869_5732581307791141434_n.jpg

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
We have rain turning to snow Thursday. Friday and Saturday high 40. Sunday high 50's. Monday high 60's. It will melt and be gone. That's the difference between here and North. Iowa has snow forecast for Monday and it won't get above freezing for a week.

I'm just ribbing you.

It's amazing how much colder northern Iowa is than even Des Moines is. Usually at least 10 degrees difference in the winter. We're getting to 55 today, I think. I lived in Ft Dodge for year and nearly froze my ass off. Here, much better. Winters lately have been a piece o' cake.

Jeff Livingston

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this might be my favorite song ever.
Anybody agree? It is only 9 minutes long and prob NSFW... not obscene, just...different
Give it a go, lame-o.
Screenshot_20220217-113329.jpg

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I think this might be my favorite song ever.
Anybody agree? It is only 9 minutes long and prob NSFW... not obscene, just...different
Give it a go, lame-o.
View attachment 629662
This is the kind of stuff I listen to while practicing pool. Just really oddball stuff that can be distracting as hell. I don't say that in a bad way, I like it. Everything from this to Hank Williams Sr. and all in between. When out playing in the wild, there's no music or background sounds that can distract me. This one is a personal favorite:

IC3PEAK - Грустная Сука