8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
a3dfb0977ee0a72192d133be4aa09672.jpg

9744a7c72800ea8e5a3f99d9bb8181e5.jpg

orion21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Her point was that now every single table at every matchroom event regardless of manufacturer, whether it's a TV table, etc now will all have 4" pockets.

klikr

Her point was that now every single table at every matchroom event regardless of manufacturer, whether it's a TV table, etc now will all have 4" pockets.
I understood that. But what's the point, apart from breaking every other standard in the pool world right now. Pretending to be "the better" Pool tour, because only robots can now pot balls, or where is this going...? I'm exaggerating, but ... you get it...

tomatoshooter

1685581463561.png

If that's Emily Fraser, she's got man hands.

I understood that. But what's the point, apart from breaking every other standard in the pool world right now. Pretending to be "the better" Pool tour, because only robots can now pot balls, or where is this going...? I'm exaggerating, but ... you get it...
If they played on much bigger pockets, they would never miss.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I frequent a bar with 4" apertures on their lone 7 footer. Luvum. They have no shelves to speak of but it's the thought that counts. As for the color switch, it's cryptology. I get<Magenta Penta>. See 1st 15 minutes of any Harry Potter flick.
What are the lumps on the pocket liner for? Anti-regurgitation?