Glass pool table...

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
Not sure if this has already been posted:

http://tinyurl.com/bqxu7q

"The most advanced pool table in the world, the G-1 features a glass and resin playing structure and striking modern design. The patented transparent playing surface replaces the traditional felt but allows the balls to roll at the same speed. Bumpers, pockets and playing area are built to international standards, so you can play your game the same, with more style. The minimalist modern frame features integrated ball return allowing pocketed balls to be seen through the transparent top. Visit http://www.nottagedesign.com/ for more information."

I wonder how it would be to draw a ball on that table... or jumping it.

-- peer

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
That is very cool looking indeed. When I finally get my all glass, multi-million dollar beach house, I will definitely get one.

ONLY $39,900 in Australian dollars.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whoever buys one of those needs one of my all glass cue racks.

I buillt on for my room and it turned out really cool!!

Russ.....

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
bet that's not designed by players for the players..

lighting is pretty crucial to this game and i'll be fkn annoyed when i'm down shooting on a glass table and all the lights above me are reflecting into my eyes

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
RealLive said:
bet that's not designed by players for the players..

lighting is pretty crucial to this game and i'll be fkn annoyed when i'm down shooting on a glass table and all the lights above me are reflecting into my eyes
Wow, very cool. Im not sure if the whole table wouldn't shark me as I was playing, lights, see through table etc. A conversation piece for sure though.

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pass. Lights glaring off table would be annoying plus being able to look through table would be distracting.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That scene at the end where 9b goes in and then goes to ball-return is cool. But I thought it had spit the ball out and it was rolling back on playing surface.

Note to self: No more mushrooms for lunch.

soulcatcher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm wondering what the cost would be to replace (refelt) the "Vitrik" playing surface? But if you have that much to pay for a table, you probably don't have to worry about cost of parts.

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
I don't think the jump shot would put a crack in it. There are a lot of glass surfaces that are VERY durable. I'm a bit more in agreeance about replacing the playing surface. With a clothe surface you can SEE when it's getting pretty worn out, but how can you tell if there are a bunch of breaking lanes in the playing surface on here? As far as the lighting goes, does the vitrik offer an anti' glare or do I have to get creative? Looks pretty cool, but if I spent that much on a glass pool table and someone wanted to PLAY on it....I might have to think about it. Wonder what colored chalk would be best as well...tan? ( That's for you Chin0...lol )

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
It looks cool, but I'm not down for it. I'm take a GC over it anyday or an antique Brunswick

Surly

This is it.
Silver Member
No diamonds... and those discs and tracks under the glass would would have to mess with your eye as you're lining up...

But yeah, groovy. As soon as I get the glassed-in penthouse, it would be super for my banger friends that crash my parties.

Mike_Mason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the ball return...pretty cool...

It looks like the 10-ball shot rolled off a bit to the right...???

MM