Gloves

surffisher2a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like the predator second skin gloves myself. I get about 2 -3 months of playing with them before they split apart and fray at the ends. For me they are light enough that I don't notice it much and the grip pad on the palm is just grippy enough to hold on the cloth, but not too grippy that I can't slide my bridge hand into the shot.

I sweat a lot when I play so I keep 2 or 3 of these glove in my bag and they dry out fairly quickly so I can just rotate between these gloves as needed.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have both the Predator and Taom gloves, the Taom gloves fitting my hand a little better. I haven't used it long enough to caompare its durability to the Predator.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.

Grimper

I always preferred Kamui gloves, but now I've switched to the Predator gloves. Like them better.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need full coverage of my index finger, so I use this one:

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 9.44.16 AM.png

It's very durable and long lasting; I haven't worn one out yet, and I've washed it 4-5 times. The velcro on the wrist is fuzzier than when new, but it still works fine.

A survey of different gloves and their durability here:

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

View attachment 685450

It's very durable and long lasting; I haven't worn one out yet, and I've washed it 4-5 times. The velcro on the wrist is fuzzier than when new, but it still works fine.

A survey of different gloves and their durability here:

why do you need full coverage?

EL Picos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best glove for the money not too thick like expensive one, try them and you wont regret it for sure.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
What is your favorite glove?
I'd just look at the pros that use em, find one your brain thinks works for you, get it, use it and you'll be better informed.
I got the one that Shaw uses two days ago, with openings at the three fingertip ends.
Used it yesterday for the first time, not sure if it's for me.
For the same price, I could have purchased a nice pair of winter gloves.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Used it today/glove, not for me..... Should of purchased a nice set of winter gloves.
But yah never know till yah try it out.

Would of rather bought a round of drinks for the boys.

Ill Gotten Gain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Becue makes a good glove. Covered thumb which you can also open if you prefer. Material is so thin and light, you barely notice it at all. No wrist Velcro strap.