Go vote now for Miguel Torres' "Next Phenom" entry on YouTube!!

frankwhite

www.superiorbilliardtech.
Silver Member
Robert Raiford said:
2008 US national 3-cushion champion Miguel Torres has an amazing artistic billiards entry in Tiger Woods' "Next Phenom" contest:

Click here to watch Miguel on YouTube

He needs to get his view count up with lots of high ratings in a very short time, so please support billiards by passing this around to anyone you think might be interested.

Good luck, Miguel!

Robert

That is sick.....................

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Bob Jewett said:
The shot at 1:07 is not possible.

With the cue in my hand, all of those shots would be impossible... lol

Great video, thanks for posting that!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bob Jewett said:
The shot at 1:07 is not possible.

Not only is it possible, he made it! The final shot is the best of the bunch.
Looks like he wants to be the next Sayginer.

Robert Raiford

The Voice of CaromTV
Silver Member
Thanks for voting and leaving the positive comments, guys! Miguel's view count and rating is steadily growing. I know it's getting passed around because I've received this message via email a few times already myself from people who didn't know I wrote it :)

I agree, the shot at 1:07 is impossible. Clearly some kind of CGI blue-screen movie magic.

Robert

9 Ball Girl

aka Wendy
Silver Member
This is great! I remember when I met Miguel at Master Billiards some years ago he offered to teach me Billiards if I taught him English. :p He's got my vote!

Justlovecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robert Raiford said:
2008 US national 3-cushion champion Miguel Torres has an amazing artistic billiards entry in Tiger Woods' "Next Phenom" contest:

Click here to watch Miguel on YouTube

He needs to get his view count up with lots of high ratings in a very short time, so please support billiards by passing this around to anyone you think might be interested.

Good luck, Miguel!

Robert
Viva Miguel!!! Just simply 'terrific'. He makes Billiards look easy. Lets face it, that game is far from easy. Hope to see him win many a Championship.

Endymion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simply amazing.

But the real question in my mind is why is it that when he's talking I'm thinking he sounds like a Latino Ferris Bueller? That's got me a little freaked out right now.