Gorst/Filler

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wonderful finals. Congrats to Gorst and Filler. I just don't get the beeping in the finals of a tournament.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Really happy for Fedor. Not that he hasn't done well, but I've felt that there have been a number of times he fell short to Filler in big spots. I remember a hill-hill loss at the DCC bigfoot this year, and again in the one pocket. I'm sure they've played many times and don't know their track record, but even though they are both at the very top of pool it seems that Filler has been hard to put away. I know each of these titles and finals matches against Filler means a lot to him.

What a shot on the one ball in the last rack!

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really happy for Fedor. Not that he hasn't done well, but I've felt that there have been a number of times he fell short to Filler in big spots. I remember a hill-hill loss at the DCC bigfoot this year, and again in the one pocket. I'm sure they've played many times and don't know their track record, but even though they are both at the very top of pool it seems that Filler has been hard to put away. I know each of these titles and finals matches against Filler means a lot to him.

What a shot on the one ball in the last rack!
I agree with this 100%. And on top of that, the way that he came back from 12-10 to win, has to be even more satisfying!