"GRACIO CUES" pic's please

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK i am having Scott make me a cue and want to see some of his work so if you have one please post up some pics... and explain how it plays...Thanks for everyones time ,

Steve

This is my simple lil cue that i have now..Ebony handle with tulip wood forearm and but with ivory and silver rings
IMAG0015.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0017.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0018.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0019.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
cant find any real good ones....i will have to take more....sorry....gracio is 3rd from the top.....

Attachments

• 4in 4 011.jpg
    4in 4 011.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,112
  • 4in 4 007.jpg
    4in 4 007.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,165

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
You may want to verify with Scott that, that is Ivory in your cue. It looks like it could be that substitute that looks very close to Ivory.

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may want to verify with Scott that, that is Ivory in your cue. It looks like it could be that substitute that looks very close to Ivory.

Already did.... as a matter of fact i am sending it to him to have another shaft made for it...ok so lets see some more cues

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
better pics for me but they still suck....

Attachments

• gracio 2 003.JPG
    gracio 2 003.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 948
  • gracio 2 004.JPG
    gracio 2 004.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,035
  • gracio 2 007.JPG
    gracio 2 007.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,032
  • gracio 2 008.JPG
    gracio 2 008.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 957

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
4 more and i am done....:D

Attachments

• gracio 2 009.JPG
    gracio 2 009.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 611
  • gracio 2 010.JPG
    gracio 2 010.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 618
  • gracio 2 011.JPG
    gracio 2 011.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 606
  • gracio 2 012.JPG
    gracio 2 012.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 604

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
i sent the cue off to scott to replace the original wrap which he wasnt happy with the way it looked.....he refinished the cue put a new textured leather wrap on it and made the joint protectors.....i tried to get use to the ivory flat faced joint but i just cant......:frown: so now it just sets in the dealer case in storage....very sad for such a jam up looking cue...scott does excellent work and i am very happy with the way he STANDS BEHIND HIS WORK......ps sorry scott really didnt want to tell them you made them......i am afraid now everyone will be asking for custom jps from you....i hope you like building them....:thumbup: PS YOU CANT SEE HOW NICE THE GRAIN IN THE IVORY IS......THE IVORY USED IN THIS CUE HAS TONS OF GRAIN AND THAT SWEET YELLOW TINT THAT I THINK LOOKS THE BEST...

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i sent the cue off to scott to replace the original wrap which he wasnt happy with the way it looked.....he refinished the cue put a new textured leather wrap on it and made the joint protectors.....i tried to get use to the ivory flat faced joint but i just cant......:frown: so now it just sets in the dealer case in storage....very sad for such a jam up looking cue...scott does excellent work and i am very happy with the way he STANDS BEHIND HIS WORK......ps sorry scott really didnt want to tell them you made them......i am afraid now everyone will be asking for custom jps from you....i hope you like building them....:thumbup: PS YOU CANT SEE HOW NICE THE GRAIN IN THE IVORY IS......THE IVORY USED IN THIS CUE HAS TONS OF GRAIN AND THAT SWEET YELLOW TINT THAT I THINK LOOKS THE BEST...

Another awsome cue from Scott..... we need to add a set of JP's in the mix for mine ...lol sorry had to so it