Great Stream from Cali.

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
good matches now - can only get better !!

Any time you get to watch Efren play is a privilege!! -for FREE . Thanks for the stream and full field. Mark

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on your performance, Benfica! Those pockets are pretty small, and it's a tough field to play, for sure. I enjoyed your commentary, you did a pretty good job.

I haven't watched any of your matches yet, but I'm sure I'll get to them...I'm watching Frankie Busta and Joey Chin right now...it's not looking good for Joey. :)

BTW, I never knew you had an accent...where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

Tony's from Portugal. figured i'd answer because he's still asleep. those pockets are really tight. they'll take the ball if you hit them well but it really shows you you're not hitting as many balls well as you might think.

Tony don't sweat not doing well. you just gotta get used to playing under pressure. stop by stockton some time and we'll work out cheap. gambling gets you used to dealing with the pressure. that's why i dog it less than i used to ( not much less though)

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is northern California. Due to budget constraints, the power companies are furloughed on the 2nd Saturday of every October, and unless you have one of the trendy new solar systems, the hampster in a wheel that is keeping the lights on gets the night off.

Didn't you guys get the memo?

Or it could be because it is 90 freaking degrees in October and everyone is running their AC.

you playing in the tournament? maybe i can come sweat your match! your first name Tony? i think i saw your name on the bracket

Last edited:

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do appreciate the streaming matches, and thanks for posting, I always enjoy watching the top players play.

I just got finished watching Efren vs. Randy Method. I have to say, though, that Randy Method had no business playing on the same table as Efren, or even in the same tournament.

I wasn't keeping close count, but I think Randy only made 2 balls in this entire match, out of probably 10-15 open shots he was given. Efren recognized this early in the match, and started playing carelessly, playing blatantly wrong shots, and generally just taking a walk in the park.

Efren won 7-0, but based on the way the other guy played, it shouldn't have even been that close.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10100035

If you doubt my word, watch the match.
That match was played poorly by Randy, but playing Efren can be very intimidating. I've seen plenty of very good players miss some very routine shots against him.

If you really want to see some bad pool, take a gander at this poor fellow:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10100608

Looks like the one piece of equipment he didn't bring was a seeing eye dog.

Tennis anyone? :D

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do appreciate the streaming matches, and thanks for posting, I always enjoy watching the top players play.

I just got finished watching Efren vs. Randy Method. I have to say, though, that Randy Method had no business playing on the same table as Efren, or even in the same tournament.

I wasn't keeping close count, but I think Randy only made 2 balls in this entire match, out of probably 10-15 open shots he was given. Efren recognized this early in the match, and started playing carelessly, playing blatantly wrong shots, and generally just taking a walk in the park.

Efren won 7-0, but based on the way the other guy played, it shouldn't have even been that close.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10100035

If you doubt my word, watch the match.

I saw Efren beat Hopkins a set where Hopkins didnt make a single ball. Efren would have won if he had given Allen the 1 out. Archer also did it to Delicious where KD never had a shot to pocket a ball.

BTW-This is Hardtimes Sacramento. Had me a bit confused for a while-never been there.

Last edited:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cali. Stream

Cali. Stream up and running Buste. just won his match Next Match on Stream Table getting ready now. :thumbup:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cali Stream Live

Efren gearing up to play right now Match Efren Reyes vs. Amar Kang live now!! :thumbup:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That match was played poorly by Randy, but playing Efren can be very intimidating. I've seen plenty of very good players miss some very routine shots against him.

If you really want to see some bad pool, take a gander at this poor fellow:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10100608

Looks like the one piece of equipment he didn't bring was a seeing eye dog.

Tennis anyone? :D

Brutal!.............nuf said.

Last edited:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member