upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Gammaray

Wanna Play Sum?
Silver Member
My pal Upstateal

Thanks Al! I appreciate how dedicated you are to the pool world! You are a stand up guy! Glad to have you as a true friend!!!

Gammaray

Wanna Play Sum?
Silver Member
1333712_214_avatar.jpg

Those 4" pockets can be brutal!

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Is it done for the night?
It sure would be nice if our stream reporter would let us know.:rolleyes:
I figured they would be still playing later than this.:confused:
First we had 3 guys giving a heads up.
Then they all just left us hanging.:shrug:

Last edited:

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Stream went down first time due to the power going out.
Power came back on, stream was back up and running, and then the power went out again and has been out ever since.

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
The power went out

Can you beleive this the. power went about 4 30 pm.Everybody was just standing around waiting for the power to come back on.Guess what it did not.The electric co. said it would be about 4 to 6 hours befor power can be restored.So they will resume at 9 am in the morning.Mainly cuz of the liability for the buiseness,so what ever the score was when it happened ,it will be the score when they resume in the morning.unbeleivable huh.............Good time to get some rest...........PEACE OUT

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
This is northern California. Due to budget constraints, the power companies are furloughed on the 2nd Saturday of every October, and unless you have one of the trendy new solar systems, the hampster in a wheel that is keeping the lights on gets the night off.

Didn't you guys get the memo?

Or it could be because it is 90 freaking degrees in October and everyone is running their AC.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cali Stream

I understand the power is out at the room was the last i heard :thumbup:

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
well

That's what I get for working late. Missed that one . Thanks for the update

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
Take a look at The Crowd in the Background poolroom is filling up Efren now playng on Stream Table. At Hard Time Billiards http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chuck-markulis-memorial-tournament-hard-times-billiards-sacramento-ca :thumbup:

I do appreciate the streaming matches, and thanks for posting, I always enjoy watching the top players play.

I just got finished watching Efren vs. Randy Method. I have to say, though, that Randy Method had no business playing on the same table as Efren, or even in the same tournament.

I wasn't keeping close count, but I think Randy only made 2 balls in this entire match, out of probably 10-15 open shots he was given. Efren recognized this early in the match, and started playing carelessly, playing blatantly wrong shots, and generally just taking a walk in the park.

Efren won 7-0, but based on the way the other guy played, it shouldn't have even been that close.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10100035

If you doubt my word, watch the match.

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Not too long after that I played on the streaming table and I could not pocket a ball, I was just froze. Not sure how to explain what happened with me. Embarassing to say the least. I did 3 or 4 good runs and instead of 7-0 if I was relaxed the way I was supposed to be I could had my oponent make a run for his money.
Fortunatelly the very next match I was way more relaxed and won and I am still in.
I will leave my cell number if any AZ'ers want to meet tomorrow or something like that. My cell is 209-482-7768.

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
Not too long after that I played on the streaming table and I could not pocket a ball, I was just froze. Not sure how to explain what happened with me. Embarassing to say the least. I did 3 or 4 good runs and instead of 7-0 if I was relaxed the way I was supposed to be I could had my oponent make a run for his money.
Fortunatelly the very next match I was way more relaxed and won and I am still in.
I will leave my cell number if any AZ'ers want to meet tomorrow or something like that. My cell is 209-482-7768.

Congrats on your performance, Benfica! Those pockets are pretty small, and it's a tough field to play, for sure. I enjoyed your commentary, you did a pretty good job.

I haven't watched any of your matches yet, but I'm sure I'll get to them...I'm watching Frankie Busta and Joey Chin right now...it's not looking good for Joey. :)

BTW, I never knew you had an accent...where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
To all the B players out there, I just saw Francisco Bustamante miss with ball in hand! Thanks, Frankie, for giving the regular people a little hope. :thumbup:

(I like to say, "I had a funny angle!" when I miss with BIH.)

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Congrats on your performance, Benfica! Those pockets are pretty small, and it's a tough field to play, for sure. I enjoyed your commentary, you did a pretty good job.

I haven't watched any of your matches yet, but I'm sure I'll get to them...I'm watching Frankie Busta and Joey Chin right now...it's not looking good for Joey. :)

BTW, I never knew you had an accent...where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

I sucked bad on that match. It was the worst match I ever played on a tournament ever. Funny that the streaming table is the table that usually play at Hard Times. It was just one of those day. I missed so many easy shot it was not even funny. Oh well, like I said I am still and should be more relaxed tomorrow, hopefully :rolleyes:

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
I'll see you about 10 a.m. and maybe we can get some practice time in before
your next match. You ARE going to play good tomorrow, don't worry.