GSBT Payout ?

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
NoBull9 said:
This thread should be deleted before anymore damage is done.I hope your sponcer's don't visit this site.

If any of you have any questions as to what is wrong with pool.I think you have your answer in the above thread.
Why should this thread be deleted when it was started by one of the TDs themself? I could see your reasoning if someone from the outside had created this.

NoBull9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its as simple as it should have not been made public.Mike J. could have picked up the phone.This flame could be damaging to future and current tour's. Its just a bunch of he said she said Bullshit....

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
stick8 said:
Where you at southpaw?? jump in here!!! have a question, did you guys talk about me and wanda when we were running tournys??i never heard a discouring word!! good time had by all . and me and redwillis worked together. dam those were the good old days!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

No Stick, I always thought you did a great job when you ran your tournies. I have never played in a GSBT event, but I would like to say that Mike has let non pro women play in his events for free for as long as I can remeber.

Southpaw

Last edited:

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
lol

BreakersOne said:
Hey I think they need to meet somewhere and battle it out on the felt. TD vs TD race to 21 for whatever they decide to play for.....$10,000....$20,000...or hey maybe even tour rights in a geographic area.
Now thats funny right there !!! I dont care who you are thats funny....

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow

Southpaw said:
No Stick, I always thought you did a great job when you ran your tournies. I have never played in a GSBT event, but I would like to say that Mike has let non pro women play in his events for free for as long as I can remeber.

Southpaw
i agree with , wish thes 2 could work things out , without getting everyone on here all up in the air!! i know both but i will not take sides!! i been around a long time but you kow there is always somthing in pool that know one can work out!!! WHAT IS THE ANSWER??????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
stick8 said:
i agree with , wish thes 2 could work things out , without getting everyone on here all up in the air!! i know both but i will not take sides!! i been around a long time but you kow there is always somthing in pool that know one can work out!!! WHAT IS THE ANSWER??????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

pistols at 10 paces:groucho: