GTF 2x4 Black Lizard print cue case

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
For sale is a like-new condition Black Lizard print 2 by 4 GTF replica cue case.

GTF says about their replica cases: The highest quality Extrusion Built Tube Case Collection Engineered for G.T.F. The ultimate super lightweight case construction, the first fully and completely lined interior case with moisture resistant fabric and built so that no parts of your cues will ever have direct contact with any other part of the cue. No other extrusion built cue case offers the fit and security in a small precise tailored space. Put your case up against the G.T.F. Challenge and find out for yourself.

And .... Extrusion Molded Tube Cases -- Air Tight and Sealed -- For the Best Precision Fit Cue Protection and Security

These cases sell for over $500.00. Check them out at: http://gtfcases.com/D25x/product/replica_2x4Traditional.html

The first two photo are photos that I took that are not too descriptive, so I've included some stock photos of the GTF replica case.

Asking $325.00 OBO.

I also have a nice HR Hard Shell case, GREAT for travelling, for sale on AZ: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=175860

Attachments

• 2x4GTFCaseEmbossedLizard-blk.002s.jpg
    2x4GTFCaseEmbossedLizard-blk.002s.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 757
  • 2x4GTFCaseEmbossedLizard-blk.003s.jpg
    2x4GTFCaseEmbossedLizard-blk.003s.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 777
  • 2113s.jpg
    2113s.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 768
  • 100350.jpg
    100350.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 766
  • r2x4bkl.jpg
    r2x4bkl.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 764
Last edited:

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
You gotta love the Irish!

Paddy was in New York

He was patiently waiting and watching the traffic cop on a busy street crossing. The cop stopped the flow of traffic and shouted, 'Okay, pedestrians.' Then he'd allow the traffic to pass.

He'd done this several times, and Paddy still stood on the sidewalk.

After the cop had shouted, 'Pedestrians!' for the tenth time, Paddy went over to him and said, 'Is it not about time ye let the Catholics across?'

Last edited:

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries.