'Hangers' by Nels..................

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I always make an attempt to pocket an opponent's hangers in 8 ball. You can get almost anywhere on the table using a hanger.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I always make an attempt to pocket an opponent's hangers in 8 ball. You can get almost anywhere on the table using a hanger.
There is an old proposition bet with six hangers in six pockets. I call the ball you have to shoot each shot. Lots of players have trouble making six hangers and getting the cue ball to the middle of the table each time. Of course the hangers in the corner pockets are frozen to the long cushion as far into the pocket as they will stay.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Niels at the bar: He was playing at a tournament and went to the bar to order a drink. Standing right next to my seat and tells the bartender to put it on his tab. The bartender asks him his name? I turn to Neils and said, NO respect eh, Neils he doesn't even know who you are for christ sake! Neils laughs and shakes his head and I paid for his drink! Had a couple minutes chatting with him afterwards, he is a fun guy!! His videos are terrific!