Happy B-day Jimmy-leggs

jimmy-leggs said:
Happy B-day to one of the funniest,best,knowledgable guys on AZB.One of a kind.
Your the best!Have a great day.

Jimmy-leggs

Oh sh*t,thats me.LOL:killingme: I kill myself.

Typical Calgarian........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Happy Birthday anyways.
 
Happy Birthday Jimmy!!!

jimmy-leggs said:
Happy B-day to one of the funniest,best,knowledgable guys on AZB.One of a kind.
Your the best!Have a great day.

Jimmy-leggs

Oh sh*t,thats me.LOL:killingme: I kill myself.

Hope you have a great day Jimmy!!

Ray
 
corvette1340 said:
what is this birthing day you speak of?
Check out "azb poker classic winners"in npr thread.We have a deal?thx.packing my bags right now.LOL.
And getting my gullet ready for the beers.LOL.
 
supergreenman said:
Typical Calgarian........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Happy Birthday anyways.
And the best thing is.......My boss just gave me tickets to the Flames/San Jose Sharks game for tonight.Hopefully the Sharks lay a beat down on the flames.
Jimmy-leggs-Still an Oiler fan BUT not for long if they don't get rid of Mctavich.lol.
 
jimmy-leggs said:
And the best thing is.......My boss just gave me tickets to the Flames/San Jose Sharks game for tonight.Hopefully the Sharks lay a beat down on the flames.
Jimmy-leggs-Still an Oiler fan BUT not for long if they don't get rid of Mctavich.lol.
I turned the TV off last night right after the Canada Jr. team won the gold. Well I watced about 10 min of the oiler game and then turned it off. Yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :boring2:
 
jimmy-leggs said:
Happy B-day to one of the funniest,best,knowledgable guys on AZB.One of a kind.
Your the best!Have a great day.

Jimmy-leggs

Oh sh*t,thats me.LOL:killingme: I kill myself.

I have to send you some REP, lots of REP. That is one funny post.
You're one funny guy.

Have a happy, happy birthday!
:happy-birthday: :happy-birthday: :happy-birthday:

JoeyA
 
supergreenman said:
I turned the TV off last night right after the Canada Jr. team won the gold. Well I watced about 10 min of the oiler game and then turned it off. Yawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :boring2:
I'm surprised and will be surprised if the OIL does'nt make the playoffs this year, that Daryl Katz WILL make some SERIOUS changes in management upstairs.
They have such a fast,young,talented team.They just need some bullwhip management and coaching.
 
jimmy-leggs said:
Happy B-day to one of the funniest,best,knowledgable guys on AZB.One of a kind.
Your the best!Have a great day.

Jimmy-leggs

Oh sh*t,thats me.LOL:killingme: I kill myself.

Happy Birthday!! Hope you're having a good one.

Looks like you decided to hang out with the gang, this year. Glad we were special enough to share your birthday with!

I tried to send you rep for your opening funny, but it says I did that too recently. I'll catch you soon, though!

Happy Birthday!
 
jimmy-leggs said:
Happy B-day to one of the funniest,best,knowledgable guys on AZB.One of a kind.
Your the best!Have a great day.

Jimmy-leggs

Oh sh*t,thats me.LOL:killingme: I kill myself.
Jimmy-leggs, have a great day Happy Birthday from your friends at Waldo's
 
jimmy-leggs said:
Happy B-day to one of the funniest,best,knowledgable guys on AZB.One of a kind.

Jimmy ya remind me of myself .... Happy Birthday anyway my friend.

Dave
 
Back
Top