Happy birthday Lucasi cue

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My beloved Lucasi cue is now 2 years old. It still looks good and is as straight as the day I brought the little guy home.:happy-birthday:
 
Mine is around 4 years old now. It too is still straight as an arrow. Leather grip (LE-66 model) showing some signs of wear but the seam is still almost completely unnoticable (lots of high-end custom cues I've seen are a LOT worse in this area). I've always felt like I got a great cue for the money whenever I think back to the purchase of this cue. My wife's LE-18 is holding up equally well also!!!

Maniac
 
My beloved Lucasi cue is now 2 years old. It still looks good and is as straight as the day I brought the little guy home.:happy-birthday:


Hell, in that case it should deserve a new tip, and the finish wiped down with a little wax!!!!:D
 
Back
Top