Happy New Year to My Friends Here

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Well it was an interesting year to say the least and one I will not forget anytime soon. I was glad to meet many AZ Billiard guys this past year at Derby, California Billiard Club and Vegas among other places and hope in 2012 I meet many more of you. I would tell you guys my New Years resolutions but I will probably break them like most people anyway. Happy New Year everyone and be grateful for what you have, I hope 2012 brings you bigger and better things if this past year was not so great to you. :)
 

Attachments

  • happy-new-year-2012-2.jpg
    happy-new-year-2012-2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 519
I thank you Lenny. Happy New Year to you...

Well it was an interesting year to say the least and one I will not forget anytime soon. I was glad to meet many AZ Billiard guys this past year at Derby, California Billiard Club and Vegas among other places and hope in 2012 I meet many more of you. I would tell you guys my New Years resolutions but I will probably break them like most people anyway. Happy New Year everyone and be grateful for what you have, I hope 2012 brings you bigger and better things if this past year was not so great to you. :)

May you and your family have a Very Happy New Year.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.
 
Thanks, Lenny. Happy New Year to you, too. And to all my friends in AZB land. :thumbup:

Dave
 
Back
Top