Hard times 10 ball coverage?

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Coverage confirmed!

Yes, I'm covering the Hard Times 10-Ball.
I am cultivating a player list now... Please stand by...

Stream Starts at 10:30 / PST

Draw at 10:545 AM
Tournament play at 12:00PM

Tournament Director: Dave Hemmah & Marie Lim
Referees: Frank Almanza and Mike Piyosambun

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/povpool

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rocketry!

Alex and Rodney coming up next!

The Rocket wins 9-0. So listening to the commentators and they say it hot with all the people there, and one says yeah it's always 90 degrees at Hard Times! What kind of pool hall doesn't run their air con? Legendary pool hall? I had thoughts of sliding in there someday but not without my air con! Nice looking GCs. Sort of odd they have no Diamonds! Or do they?

Travis3c

AV Pool Nut
Silver Member
The Rocket wins 9-0. So listening to the commentators and they say it hot with all the people there, and one says yeah it's always 90 degrees at Hard Times! What kind of pool hall doesn't run their air con? Legendary pool hall? I had thoughts of sliding in there someday but not without my air con! Nice looking GCs. Sort of odd they have no Diamonds! Or do they?

No Diamonds, they would have to get rid of the 4 inch pocket gold crowns and then everyone would complain about it.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

They had a Diamond there for a while.
People didn't like it.