Hard Times Sacramento, one night only!

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be at Hard Times Wednesday night (the 22nd). If anyone would like to meet up and play, please PM me. I will probably get there around 9:00pm, and can mess around for a few hours. We can play for time, drinks, fun, or some cheap one pocket.
 
I will be at Hard Times Wednesday night (the 22nd). If anyone would like to meet up and play, please PM me. I will probably get there around 9:00pm, and can mess around for a few hours. We can play for time, drinks, fun, or some cheap one pocket.

Are you only gonna be in Sactown one night? Hope not, looks like I am gonna be there next Sun night thru Fri. If you are gonna be around any longer than Wed let me know, I will try to escape the training session I am being forced to attend and we can go get a beer or 12.......:wink:
 
Are you only gonna be in Sactown one night? Hope not, looks like I am gonna be there next Sun night thru Fri. If you are gonna be around any longer than Wed let me know, I will try to escape the training session I am being forced to attend and we can go get a beer or 12.......:wink:

When you say "next" Sunday, do you mean the 26th? Or the one after that?
 
At least come by and introduce yourself. I will be the OLD Fat man running the tournament.

If you come at the right time, there should be tables open in the tournament room.

I will be at Hard Times Wednesday night (the 22nd). If anyone would like to meet up and play, please PM me. I will probably get there around 9:00pm, and can mess around for a few hours. We can play for time, drinks, fun, or some cheap one pocket.
 
Back
Top